Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2011 pse dreamseason evo

Whonnock for 19 years, Mission for 46 years

2011 pse dreamseason evo

Hoping to stop in at a bow shop to-morrow and have a close look at pse bows. Before I hear their sales pitches, I would like to hear from forum members....
    What fps. and ke. should I expect from a 2011 pse dreamseason evo set at 60# and 28" draw shooting a 400 gr. graphite arrow?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 2011 pse dreamseason evo

Id have to look up the pse website just like the sales person so no help here...sorry lew

I think they are pretty close to the axe 6 if I remember the sales pitch. Looks like they are heavier though. I know there was a wait on getting one a few weeks back. Somehow they are a bit better though. My axe 6 with all the gear on it which slows it down does 310fps with 395 gr arrows. That is set at 62 lbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......

this is a table for bow shooters. it calculates speed, KE etc...

http://www.backcountrybowhunting.com/articles/calc/

I have set up and shot 2 of them. On monday 2 shots with a bareshaft and it was shooting bullet holes. With a 28 1/2 draw a 312gr. arrow at 60lbs it cono`ed at 323.

Its quit with a very smooth draw one of the nicer bows i have shot.
    Better a sister in a w#ore house....then a brother with a mathews .

Bow Walker Guest

Well, according to the link mikeboehm posted, you shoud expect somehting in the order of 295 fps. Provided you don't "slow the string down with added things like vibration dampeners and such.

Whonnock for 19 years, Mission for 46 years

Well, went over and had a chat with Wayne at Big Game Archery, and he convinced me to order a 2011 pse axe-6 in 70#. Only problem, there's a long wait for any 2011 pse, especially left-handed, right now. I really liked the dream season, but couldn't justify it's extra cost, but advised Wayne I would take either one that he could get in first. Like others, now starts the waiting game.

i ordered a PSE Omen Pro in 70lbs and 28" draw length on november 15 and still have not recieved it yet

I just ordered the pse evo 60lbs ,bow arrives in 5 days. I cant weight to dial it in, spring bear coming up quick!

if anyone ordered a left hand bow youll be waiting they havent even started the left hand order yet