Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FUD at princess Auto

Re: FUD at princess Auto

I got mine late in the season and only had them out once. Not a bird was in the sky.
    The way I see it, these have MUCH more to offer than what a silhouette can/does and for the $$$, what the hell - In the field, they are attention grabbers and look real good...

FWIW, I ran a thread on these a while ago and found 1 or 2 members that used them...
    I'm not sure if PA ships; ya might wanna give them a call. I conversed with the stores manager, they have them stocked as 'surplus' and once gone, there GONE. I'm actually amazed that they still had some warehoused and thought that they were 'done', the last time they offered these on their shelves.

I haven't found a local retailer. If you look at the MFG's website, they list a couple back east in Montreal and Labrador. Also, the National Rifle Association offers them for sale but the prices are much more exorbitant (sp?).
    Last edited by Mr. Dean; 03-02-2011 at 09:55 AM.

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.
    My HBC Photo Gallery: http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showg...sername=mrdean

I must admit I have never until the last couple years worried about decoys and have sold quite a few of my old ones to members on this site,but after using true motion dekes I am starting to think that good decoys do make a differance,same for my flock head Canadas my .02

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I must admit I have never until the last couple years worried about decoys and have sold quite a few of my old ones to members on this site,but after using true motion dekes I am starting to think that good decoys do make a differance,same for my flock head Canadas my .02
    I would likely agree with ya.
    But @ 2 bucks each, I'll find space in my spread for these.

Plus; there's places that I plan to hunt, packing in the full bodies just isn't feasible.

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.
    My HBC Photo Gallery: http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showg...sername=mrdean

Quote Originally Posted by 244 rem View Post
    The store in Langley has doz mallards for $30--and they do work in the field.
    Story of my life "A day late and a dollar short" FINALLY made it into PA Langley Sat. and all they had were 4 Doz WOOD DUCKS GRRRR!
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.