Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2011 pse

2011 pse

has anyone had the same problem as me. i ordered a 2011 pse omen pro in november and it still has not showed up. there having problems making them fast enough i think

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 2011 pse

That is normal for most any manufacturer that is popular .... they ship to where their bread and butter are first ... namely the States ... Also ordering a Bow is not like ordering a car ... PSE has one factory ... they tool the CNC for one riser .. do a run of a week ... then move on ... next comes Limb deflection differances, Cam differances etc... whereas you order an F150 ... there isnt too many options ... there is one factory dedicated to F150s ... they do a run of base trims , do a run of premo trims ... and go thru the gambit and are back to base models within a week or two ... wwith bows .. it slightly differant ... one factory does it all PSE has several brands let alone all the PSE models (10 I think this year)

I once waited for a hoyt for 5 months a bowtech took me 2 months to get ... I am a month into my wait for an Elite ... I suspect it will be a while as I ordered not the most popular bow but in the most popular colors.
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

well i have a 2010 pse omen and i ordered it last february and i got it 3 weeks later. so its normal to wait awhile for bows

Can be ... especailly dependant on the distributor that Feeds your shop .... I am not certain of the PSE distributor here in Canada as i never really deal with him ... But I know Monsens .. the Hoyt distributor only put in Minimum order to Hoyt ...ie: needed x amount of bows ... so that is a factor to think about that i never mentioned as well...

Like I said I am a month into my Elite order and i know the shop I ordered from deals direct with factory in New York State but I am expecting probally another month... If its sooner then I will be happy
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

boorman archery has order well over 60 pse pro series bows none have cam in the cheaper pse bows like the stinger and brute come in all the time

My omen got ordered on march 25, I hope it will be here in time to shoot a spring bear or 2. I was told 8 weeks. but it has to go to PSEs shop to get modified and tuned for 80# limbs on a 26.5 draw leangth. Thats normal wait I am told for the most popular bows. Supply and Demand. Demand is very high for the fastest bow Ever.
    Can't hit it if you don't shoot.

That is an extremely heavy draw weight. I guess if you are comfortable with than go nuts.

Bow Walker Guest

I think - and by saying that it's obviously just my opinion, take it for what it's worth - that 80 lbs is being over-bowed by a considerable margin.

Not any need for it as far as I can see.

I do understand that Randy is a smaller framed person, with a "compromised" draw length - yet there should be no problem getting into the 300 fps range with a 70 lb, or even a 60 lb bow.

I am also one of those who are vertically challenged. I get complete pass throughs with only 56 lbs @ 26.5". To get back on topic I have heard that those PSE's make some wicked fast bows. I wish Bowtech would have continued to make the Equalizer. This bow was built for short draw archers and is awesome!

I ended up ordering a PSE evo RH #60 camo through Dart and Tackle and it took roughly six days for the bow to come in and and add extras,I went and picked it up yesterday . So far I am loving it ,cant believe how fast and quite it is. The guys at Dart and Tackle were very helpful.

Chad