Thread: anyone have any leads/contacts for the private land hunt

anyone have any leads/contacts for the private land hunt

well kind of had one good one of those good news bad news years this year ithe bad news was finding out i had a brain tumor and hopefully that is all dealt with now and the good news im going elk hunting wich i have always had a dream of doing and this may be my last chance (would rather it was a big bull but beggars cant be chosers).we got 4 of the antlerless tags for the private land hunt 1000 antlerless tags 2114 in peace river and was wondering if anyone has any leads on who one might contact to get permission? thanks in advance for your time .
    Buckslayer

2. Site Sponsor

Re: anyone have any leads/contacts for the private land hunt

contact the co in that area...they usually have a list of people that are willing to let people come hunt on there property....
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

they used to give a list with your leh with farmers that want hunters to thin out the heards.

Speedy recovery bud...and good luck with the Elk hunt, this year will be my first elk hunt too .

PGKris Guest

Call the CO office in Ft St John. They can get you a list.

My dad has a list I think. But it is a couple of years old now, he just got it from calling the local game warden. When we went up for the private land hunt we got a lot of information from the local stores and gas stations around chetwynd.
    Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear.

Talking Re: anyone have any leads/contacts for the private land hunt

phone this # 1-250-782-2712
    Corlane sporting goods.
    they will fax every thing you who to phone'
    They were a lot of help last year. But January no snow means elk stayed up in them hills.
    Doug