Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelowna, HARDCORE ARCHERY 3D SHOOT

Kelowna, HARDCORE ARCHERY 3D SHOOT

Our general meeting was last night so I've been waiting to get some details out for everyone.

So that our Hardcore Archery shoot does not get mixed up with the Rinehart shoot. We all feel the need to keep this separate. Even though the shop and our large group of volunteers are the driving force behind getting the R-100 in 2012.

Your attendance to this shoot is very important to all archers province wide as it proves to Rinehart the support we have. Remember all shooters that attend our shoot held at Hartland Ranch will secure a spot at the R-100. We have already 150 confirmed reservations from Alberta, and Saskatchewan. We don't know what the magic number is that we can accommodate yet, but it will be between 500 and 800 shooters. I truly believe we will be making a strict cut off.

Details on the 2011 Hardcore Archer shoot.
    Its been confirmed for over a month now that our second annual shoot will be held May 28/29. The location is 10min up Hwy 33 on the right hand side at HARTLAND RANCH. Shooters will be showing up on Friday 27 for camping. Our negotiations with the land owner have eliminated the camping fee so there is no charge this year. The course consist of new RINEHART targets. Shooters will shoot "A" course "B" and "A" course Saturday. "A" and "B" Sunday. There is at least 6 more new targets added to the shoot this year as well. There will be belt buckles awarded to the first place shooter of each class. There will be many door prizes and raffles with a Saturday night full of Novelty shoots for everyone. There is talk about such prizes like a big screen TV. PSE and APA are on board as well. Once larger prizes are confirmed I will be up dating weekly !! Stay tuned.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Kelowna, HARDCORE ARCHERY 3D SHOOT

thanks kory for splitting the threads up.i cant wait to hit up some of my suppliers again,i love how they come through year in and out with some good stuff from dinners and gift cetificates to boots,equipment and even operators to run the equipment.
    bhb
    i didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a friggin vegatarian

all right cant wait for you're shoot was by far the best shoot last year and i will be telling all my boys to show up

Quote Originally Posted by satalite bull View Post
    all right cant wait for you're shoot was by far the best shoot last year and i will be telling all my boys to show up
    finaly crawled out from under that rock !!!!

Hey , nice location KT

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger4 View Post
    finaly crawled out from under that rock !!!!

Hey , nice location KT

if you ain't from the joe then you will never know
    i'd rather my sister was a hooker than shoot a mathews

Quote Originally Posted by satalite bull View Post
    if you ain't from the joe then you will never know
    it's a big family tree, but it's only got one branch................
    Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by GoatGuy View Post
    it's a big family tree, but it's only got one branch................
    you know you want in !!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger4 View Post
    you know you want in !!
    It's kinda like jail. Ok to drive by and throw empty beer cans at the inmates but you don't ever want to stop and become a resident.
    Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by GoatGuy View Post
    It's kinda like jail. Ok to drive by and throw empty beer cans at the inmates but you don't ever want to stop and become a resident.
    You know I could never put my finger on it when I drove through the Joe. But this makes total sense to me.

Thats why Ruger loves it there. Did you know Ruger was a stunt double in Brokeback Mountain. I myself havent watched the show but he is pretty proud of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas111 View Post
    You know I could never put my finger on it when I drove through the Joe. But this makes total sense to me.

Thats why Ruger loves it there. Did you know Ruger was a stunt double in Brokeback Mountain. I myself havent watched the show but he is pretty proud of that.
    Did you and Engelsmeyer come up with that at dinner last night after watching the movie together