Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prince George?

Re: Prince George?

Hunting was good in the Columbus when I lived there. hehehe Beware of the stench in the bowl. Thick as oatmeal some days. Live up College Heights or Hart Hiway JFYI.
    Last edited by honda450; 01-29-2011 at 10:17 PM.

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

Quote Originally Posted by kebes View Post
    Looks like I might be getting an interview for a job up in the area, I know there's some decent hunting around for moose but I've never really known much more then that. How are mulies in the area? What about elk (I know the regs say there's an open season around but do you have to head further out towards McBride to get into them)? Anyways....just figured I should know some of the important stuff before I look at possibly moving up there .
    Well, good luck on the interviews! If ya move to the peeg, welcome! Hunting is pretty good for moose, fair for mulies and whitetail, and fair for elk. Black bears are almost a guarantee for 2 per year, and there are ditch chickens galore! Give me a hollar if you want to BS! Moosin
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"

Ive tried hunting in and around PG, and It's not as good as people make it out to be. I have never seen any deer or elk while hunting, Its quite fair for moose, and have seen plenty of black bear. If you like to hunt bear and moose, your set!

Quote Originally Posted by Torch View Post
    From what I've heard it's pretty good hunting once you learn how to work the areas... I hope it turns out that way...I'm moving up march 12th...
    did you ever find a place to work up here yet?
    Skylining is sitting on the horizon - like a nipple on a boob.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghillie View Post
    Ive tried hunting in and around PG, and It's not as good as people make it out to be. I have never seen any deer or elk while hunting, Its quite fair for moose, and have seen plenty of black bear. If you like to hunt bear and moose, your set!

Am I reading road hunter here??

How things working out for you and Torch?

What ever you do DO NOT try the lakes district no game up here at all and the fish are all small and muddy

Quote Originally Posted by NoahDawg View Post
    Mulies, whitetail, moose,bear, and elk all within an hour of town... Even closer depending on where in town u live
    Within city limits for all species you listed!!!!!!
    Their steaks, roasts and burger to me! Tom