Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fallin’ Skies video star Jeffrey Foiles will serve 13 months in jail and pay $100,000

Fallin’ Skies video star Jeffrey Foiles will serve 13 months in jail and pay $100,000

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Fallin’ Skies video star Jeffrey Foiles will serve 13 months in jail and pay $100

Sure is smiling on his way out of court.

We'll see if Canada lays some charges and makes it difficult if he ever wants to hunt in the prairies anymore.
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

Re: Fallin’ Skies video star Jeffrey Foiles will serve 13 months in jail and pay $100

I would hope that they do not allow him to hunt in Canada for at least a few years. The list of what this guy did particularly shooting neck banded geese with a pellet gun in a city park by luring them with bread is pretty bad. He gives hunters a bad name no matter how you swing it.

Here's hoping our Canadian court system doesn't wimp out on the charges against this arrogant A**hole!!
    He needs a permanent ban from this country and a substantial fine!!!------Field Marshal.

Here here Marshall...Hang em high!!
    Member of:
    BC Wildlife Federation
    Delta Waterfowl
    Ducks Unlimited

if it,s an inditable offence ha should be banned from canada if memory serves....fowl

Sounds like a real POS.

YAAAY!!! That damn loser deserves that. Them's my birds... you only take what you are supposed to take. Respect the wildlife or go home, which hopefully is very very very far away.

Pretty sure south of the border once you are "convicted" you can't own guns again! Also know that Canada won't let him in with a Record, just look at all the threads on the fuge about the poor yankees who where busted and never thought about it when coming north. All in all, for wildlife offense, that's some pretty heavy charges, very very few ever see the inside of a prison cell. I'm guessing he'll be getting "the straight meat" any day now, and I can't think of anyone more deserving!

Ian

Thats true Ian on owning guns, but I believe he weaseled out of the felony charges. His company or duck club I think got the felony charges but him personally only got 2 misdemeanors so he should be able to keep all his guns.

Still probably create a headache crossing the border still.
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?