Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 2011 harvest goals!

Re: 2011 harvest goals!

I'm still holding out hope that school and finances will allow for a hike in sheep or goat "hunt" (first time, so honestly it'll probably be a walk with my rifle and not a sheep to be found), but it's looking less and less likely for another year, soooo...

Finally going to suck it up and chase spring bears again, only this time I'm taking the bow. Immature moose and Mulies are always up, and I won't be turning down any WT. Basically, I'm just into filling the freezer.
    What's my Ideal date? How bout a campfire lit diner, followed by a long walk with just you, me, and my gun. Oh yeah, and "getting lucky" in November is going to mean dropping that Booner buck.

This is easy, I get to set the bar real low as this'll be my first hunting season ever. Sooo...anything I can legally hunt. Realistically, I'd like to get a nice muley, some grouse, and I'd like to try to get a moose if I can get a draw as they have to be the best tasting meat I've ever had(to date, still many that I've yet to try, hopefully I can put a few more on the menu in the coming years).

i am looking forward to taking a booner black bear this spring fallowed by pope and young moose. all with my new mathews extreme

Hoping to get Leh for a Rosie elk on the island then a moose in kootenays would be nice.

I would like my wife to get an elk, but we are also going for a young moose (neither of us have shot one).

I'm hoping for a sexy goat with my pal Johnny best partner a guy can have hey man!