Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nanaimo Summer classic reminder

Nanaimo Summer classic reminder

Just a reminder to all about the Nanaimo summer classic on June 24-25.

We've got lots of stuff planned, it will be a 30 animal course. With a potluck dinner saturday night, followed by some fun shoots. Sunday will be another round of the 30 animals.

We're working hard to get an even better prize table for this shoot

So come on out and enjoy the weekend, and be sure to bring the whole family shooting. Camping is available on site.

If anyone needs info or a map please Pm me and I will gladly help.

Marc
    JB flang is my hero.

Moose guide infamous quote.
    "when you shoot em just right their feathers go puff"

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Nanaimo Summer classic reminder

Marc. plan on travelling from the North country to be there. Looking forward to it. If you know anybody that is looking for someone to shoot with let me know. Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

Bow Walker Guest

Mike - look for Bowsitter and his son 10X'er. They will welcome you. If I get there we'll make a team out of it.

Dan.

Mike

We'll be watching for ya. I'm sure there will be lots of oportunity to join many groups. What type of equipment do you shoot?.

Marc
    JB flang is my hero.

My target bow is a Diamond rapture. It is a Bow Tech. I shoot fat shafts with nice cresting that WillyQ does. The wife will be with me and she just started shooting a Hoyt rintek , not sure if she will be shooting or not.
    My bow has a trophy taker drop away and I use a dead-nutz sight box. Shooting about 295fps right now.
    Look for a 2005 ford super cab with a tonneau cover ( all grey )
    I am fairly tall and the wife is a short blonde. I will be wearing my HBC hat. I will ask for you guys when I register. Can you register Friday nite and practice as well... Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

Registration will be held saturday morning. But I'm sure the target bags will be open for practice friday. Friday is going to be our set up day, we'll be starting about 9:00 am.

Marc
    JB flang is my hero.

Can you get to Harewood road from the mid-island hiway ?? save driving thru nanaimo, i will be coming from Parksville. I have " streets and trips " on my puter so I have a good idea where the shoot is ,just need to know if there is an exit at Harewood. Mike

Mike

Send me your email address, and I'll draw a little map, scan it, then send it to you.

There will be 3-D signs at the appropriate turn offs. You do not need to drive through nanaimo, taking the parkway is the easiest. Or if you are coming down friday I can meet you somewhere along the way and guide you right into the club

Marc
    JB flang is my hero.

timberhunter. e-mail is michaelwright@shaw.ca no secrets here. Wanna practice Friday nite and shoot with anybody on Saturday. Mike

Mike, you are more than welcome to shoot with BowWalker and myself...Ron
    Smith & Wesson Beats Four Aces!