Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cat's ass Curry

Cat's ass Curry

So the other night a fat cat friend of mine was coming over, my wife was away for the night and I started thinking, when the boss is away, the cats will play. I didn't want her to "have kittens" for me cooking a cat in the house, and if I wasn't caught I wouldn't get the Cat o'nine tails! Joe had recently spent some time traveling around China, not pussyfooting around, he tried some unusual table fare. He's not a Fraidy cat, so when I suggested bobcat for dinner, he wasn't about to let sleeping cats lie.

They say there is more than one way to skin a cat. From the back down, socking out the legs, or like a bear rug. The latter was how I did mine.

We sweetened the kitty in a curry made from scratch, and let it simmer for a few hours. The meat was lean and very soft. I would say something close to pork in color and texture. The flavor was great! As you can tell from the grins on our faces in the photos, you would think this was a cheshire cat. In fact we both went back for seconds and we nearly finished the cat's ass curry. I had heard others rave about how cougar meat doesn't rub most folks fur the wrong way, and even though I haven't tried it yet, when I finally take one, I will eat it too!

Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Cat's ass Curry

Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......

next to a nice fishing hole on the Horsefly

damm...... with cooking skills like that maybe I'll drag ya to the top of the Muskwa on an elk/sheep trip!!

Damn Dave, there's more Puns in there than spices in that dish. I hope it was as tasty as it was funny to read.
    Last edited by Steeleco; 01-12-2011 at 08:50 AM.
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

I still think your idea of making TOM CATciatore was better
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

Great post.......

I know pussy is better than beaver, and it looks like you've done it up in grand style.

Have you ever experimented with coyote?
    They'll never end hunting...may make it illegal, but they'll never really kill that way of life!

That looks like it turned out "purrrrrrrfect"

Now there's some "Tom" foolery

Ha! Ha! Ha! Awesome pics, hilarious.When you say your going to eat something you really walk the fe-line.