Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bison COMPULSORY REPORTING

Re: Bison COMPULSORY REPORTING

Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Its funny. I searched the 2010-2011 LEH synopsis and its not compulory next year.

Now where do I get a harvest data card?

From the 2010-2011 LEH Synopsis under Bison:

Successful hunters must, within 30 days of the kill, report in person or by mail to the Victoria Fish and Wildlife Branch, using a Harvest Data Card, the following information:
    • location of the kill • date of the kill • number of days hunted • sex of the animal taken.

I guess we will know more when the 2011-2012 LEH Synopsis comes out in a couple of months.

Re: Bison COMPULSORY REPORTING

Quote Originally Posted by jml11 View Post
    From the 2010-2011 LEH Synopsis under Bison:

Successful hunters must, within 30 days of the kill, report in person or by mail to the Victoria Fish and Wildlife Branch, using a Harvest Data Card, the following information:
    • location of the kill • date of the kill • number of days hunted • sex of the animal taken.

I guess we will know more when the 2011-2012 LEH Synopsis comes out in a couple of months.
    Ya, its just funny that in the regs its states all the animals that you have to compulsory report, except bison. Also, you don't have to report in person or by mail, you can do it over the phone, which is so much easier. Although the person on the phone isn't sure if you have to report bison this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......