Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bison COMPULSORY REPORTING

Re: Bison COMPULSORY REPORTING

Weird that it's not in the regs. Other animals are in the regs. Even LEH only animals like grizzly. I figured the bison mail out was just old material. Why does the regs say you have to compulsory some animals but not all of them? Was trying to do it, but the regs didn't say I had to, so I thought I'd ask here. The guy who compuloried my goat didn't know anything about bison.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......

Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Weird that it's not in the regs. Other animals are in the regs. Even LEH only animals like grizzly. I figured the bison mail out was just old material. Why does the regs say you have to compulsory some animals but not all of them? Was trying to do it, but the regs didn't say I had to, so I thought I'd ask here. The guy who compuloried my goat didn't know anything about bison.

it is in the leh synopsis

Quote Originally Posted by Bighorn hunter View Post
    it is in the leh synopsis
    Its funny. I searched the 2010-2011 LEH synopsis and its not compulory next year.

Now where do I get a harvest data card?
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......

The harvest data sheet was, or should have been, in the bison package that they mailed to you. At least mine was.
    CLINT
    Here's to the land of diamond hitches, packers and cooks, the Ol' Son$ofbitche$.......... Skook Davidson

Its funny. I searched the 2010-2011 LEH synopsis and its not compulory next year.

Now where do I get a harvest data card?

Where did you see that it is not compulsory for next year? Did they not send the card with the rest of your bison info?

Cheers
    BH

Quote Originally Posted by Bighorn hunter View Post
    Where did you see that it is not compulsory for next year? Did they not send the card with the rest of your bison info?

Cheers
    BH
    It says in the regs what is compulsory for 2011.

Anyways, I called it in and the person filling out the form didnt even know if they were still compulsory, so we just did it anyways.

Organized disorganization, good thing our tag money is going to some good use!!
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Can't wait, can't wait. Heading out in the morning on our way up for Bison. Brrr it's going to be cold.
    Thanks for reminding me about the compulsory inspection. Hope I need it!!
    Patiently waiting here on my roof for the mob of Zombies. Can't wait!!!

Weird that you have not filled it out and sent it in!
    And, WTF is this word, compuloried?
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Big Boar Its a good idea to report helps the management for there research.
    Hunting Elk Is All About Finding Them ,If You Can't Find Them Keep Trying ..