Thread: black eagle arrows

black eagle arrows

Set up my new prime rival with my black eagle carnivore arrows and second shot was a robin hood. Im running knock bushings and the m knock. The setup has me shooting like never before. Anybody else shooting black eagle arrows?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: black eagle arrows

Negative I shoot the v force victory 350 with no issues. Have had a few Robin hoods now and I truly don't know if shooting the black eagles would make you shoot better. Let me know the next Robin hood you hit after trying might be a while lol probably just a coincidence new arrow and the Robin hood that is.

pics or it didnt happen.
    lets see your rig.

and by rig, i mean bow.

I'm not shooting them at the moment but I have some Carnivores that are awesome arrows. Very high tolerances and great all around arrows.
    A Pine needle falls. An Eagle sees it. A Deer hears it. A Bear smells it

I cant load pics or i would.

Quote Originally Posted by Liveforthehunt View Post
    Negative I shoot the v force victory 350 with no issues. Have had a few Robin hoods now and I truly don't know if shooting the black eagles would make you shoot better. Let me know the next Robin hood you hit after trying might be a while lol probably just a coincidence new arrow and the Robin hood that is.
    I have had over a dozen robin hoods over the years so i dont usually shoot groups. Thought second shot with the new arrows would be ok to shoot it with the first but was wrong. The arrows are shooting fantastic out to 60. Probably a combo of the rival and arrows working great together. I have been shooting 5 nights a week lately to get myself ready for the upcoming yogi season.

How much do carnivores run for a half doz? I am in need of new arrows.

114 yankee as per there website for a dozen shafts. Dont think they sell half dozens