Thread: A couple of firsts today.

A couple of firsts today.

Fun Day in the field today. I got to try out my new christmas present early! my 20 Gage O/U. The first shell out of its barrel hit its target.
    My shooting was good to start then went pretty cold for a while I got 2 with the new over under then after a few frustrating misses switched it up for 12 gage.
    It was a nice day in the blind with Field Marshal, James and Duffy we could have had our limit earlier in the day if my shooting was better but
    we stuck it out and when the wind and rain picked up the ducks started moving too. Another first for the day was when shot some spoon bills. Pretty cool to see.
    Duff was working the birds well today and I snapped a few good shots. Here is one I caught him as he stopped and spotted the downed bird.

He got it.

The days results Smiles and Birds!
    Thanks

Last edited by naes; 12-12-2010 at 08:12 AM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: A couple of firsts today.

Looks like you had fun out there naes. I've never tried duck hunting. I'll have to give it a go one day. Nice photos.
    kenny
    I love it when the seasons change.
    Fishing to Hunting.

I feel like moving to the island.. you guys seem to have too much fun out there

Quote Originally Posted by kennyj View Post
    Looks like you had fun out there naes. I've never tried duck hunting. I'll have to give it a go one day. Nice photos.
    kenny
    Hi Kenny, Duck hunting a blast you should give it a try. This is my second season and I am loving it. Learning lots.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by NitwiT View Post
    I feel like moving to the island.. you guys seem to have too much fun out there
    NitwiT. The Island sucks no birds deer or fish here!

Good going guys, I wanted to go hunting last weekend but I had a cold and decided to give body a rest. This weekend is a different story. I start my Christmas Holidays from the 18th to the 4th of Jan, just hope I still have enough shells to get me through the season.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF