Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 09 Dec 2010 Evening shoot

09 Dec 2010 Evening shoot

So yesterday marked Lorne's last hunt of 2010(HaHaHaHa) and more importantly Mrs.SKS first successful duck hunt. We met up with Lorne and another fellow, packed the stuff into the mucky corn field. We set out the spread, and Lorne and I gave Mrs.SKS and Barry the layouts, while we ghetto set up behind some burlap. The shoot started out slow with a couple singles and doubles coming in. Not to much shooting happened(like none ) then the birds began to show up in the last 10 min of light we dirt napped the 6 lards.

And don't forget "THE SHAKER"

Mrs. SKS was responsible for a pair of the birds, one on her own and one with an insurance shot so it wouldn't make it to the tall grass.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Farmer View Post
    Yeah but your opinions wrong, so everyone here had to let you know that. Have a nice day.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 09 Dec 2010 Evening shoot

Good to here about Mrs SKS out doing some shooting. Pretty soon you 2 guys will just be doing the retrieving..

Good pics Kiel..

Maybe one day soon. Prolly some time in the next 2 years when Kristina starts coming out with us more often.

Yeah but your opinions wrong, so everyone here had to let you know that. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by 303Brit View Post
    So yesterday marked Lorne's last hunt of 2010(HaHaHaHa) and more importantly Mrs.SKS first successful duck hunt. We met up with Lorne and another fellow, packed the stuff into the mucky corn field. We set out the spread, and Lorne and I gave Mrs.SKS and Barry the layouts, while we ghetto set up behind some burlap. The shoot started out slow with a couple singles and doubles coming in. Not to much shooting happened(like none ) then the birds began to show up in the last 10 min of light we dirt napped the 6 lards.

And don't forget "THE SHAKER"

Mrs. SKS was responsible for a pair of the birds, one on her own and one with an insurance shot so it wouldn't make it to the tall grass.

Last hunt in BC for 2010!!. should be able to get in a few shoots back east if we havent frozen up yet. I'll post me up if we get into them. Fun shoot and congrats to Trudy on her first birds

I'll bet your missus took a lot less shots to down her birds than you 2 clowns did???
    Good on you girl.
    Cheers, Field Marshal.

OK so let me get this straight, the girl shot the ducks but the boys get in the picture with the beer trying to take credit for them?
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    OK so let me get this straight, the girl shot the ducks but the boys get in the picture with the beer trying to take credit for them?
    yes. that is correct

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post

Pretty much, we were gunna make her clean them all too!!!

There boys, she wasn't allowed to pose with her shotgun as it's her Xmas present.

I also forgot to mention that WE SLUCE SUZIES!

Quote Originally Posted by lorneparker1 View Post
    I also forgot to mention that WE SLUCE SUZIES!
    LMAO, I refuse to shoot a Suzie on the wing.