Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Falling Skies is no more

guest Guest

Re: Falling Skies is no more

I'd make the blind nice and comfy for her if she wanted to call for me ...... lol too funny !

Nice work searching that out !

CT

He is a high profile individual!
    An example should be made both in Canada and Stateside.
    An alien breaking the Canadian laws should receive a lifetime ban!!!!
    Cheers, Field Marshal.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Farmer View Post
    Maybe you could be on my shaker duck call Prostaff if that works out

I can see it now, a full line of duck shakers, who needs hail or highball calls when you give em a couple feeding chatters through the shakers.

I'm all over long as I can have a 6 call lanyard with 4 shakers on it

Yeah but your opinions wrong, so everyone here had to let you know that. Have a nice day.

The government also is seeking forfeiture of property used in the hunts, including 13 Benelli shotguns, two Arctic Cat ATVs and duck and goose decoys.

wish I was going to that public auction.
    "you know there are a lot of mountain bikers in the area" she looked at me weird when I said back to her " Thats fine, I'm not hunting mountain bikers today" Brambles

Quote Originally Posted by 870 View Post
    The government also is seeking forfeiture of property used in the hunts, including 13 Benelli shotguns, two Arctic Cat ATVs and duck and goose decoys.

wish I was going to that public auction.
    And the kicker is a couple months back his truck got "broken" into. His lanyard with all his bands were stolen as were some benellis...... funny how that happens just before you get nabbed.

All those precious bands he put on his lanyard he got from.......not hunting

From the indictment:

In or about the Fall of 2005, FOILES . . . drove to a city park in Loveland, Colorado, after learning that numerous Canada geese with leg bands and neck collars were at the park. FOILES used bread to entice banded geese near his vehicle, shot the geese with a pellet gun, retrieved the geese, and removed their leg bands and neck collars. FOILES called this method of collecting goose bands "parking," and subsequently used the collected leg bands to decorate his duck and goose call lanyard, which he wore prominently on his commercial hunting videos to advertise his skill and experience as a migratory waterfowl hunter

Anyone wanna go "parking"? hahahahhaa

And the kicker is a couple months back his truck got "broken" into. His lanyard with all his bands were stolen as were some benellis...... funny how that happens just before you get nabbed.

All those precious bands he put on his lanyard he got from.......not hunting

From the indictment:

In or about the Fall of 2005, FOILES . . . drove to a city park in Loveland, Colorado, after learning that numerous Canada geese with leg bands and neck collars were at the park. FOILES used bread to entice banded geese near his vehicle, shot the geese with a pellet gun, retrieved the geese, and removed their leg bands and neck collars. FOILES called this method of collecting goose bands "parking," and subsequently used the collected leg bands to decorate his duck and goose call lanyard, which he wore prominently on his commercial hunting videos to advertise his skill and experience as a migratory waterfowl hunter

Anyone wanna go "parking"? hahahahhaa
    I'm down do we have to kiss afterwards though

Yeah but your opinions wrong, so everyone here had to let you know that. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by 303Brit View Post
    I'm down do we have to kiss afterwards though

Must be an island thing cause I just don't it......

Playing on the old fashion term for going "parking" silly mainlander lol

I've known Jeff has been dumping and overshooting birds and guiding illigally for a few years now.... And the person who filled me in on this gossip would SHOOT me if I bought his product. A known face of waterfowl hunting... showing a VERY bad example....

Longshot jr.
    Last edited by longshot; 12-10-2010 at 10:30 PM.

To bad, he has the best vids, maybe he will keep producing. Now all we got to watch is a bunch of boyscouts like dutchie hunt waterfowl! Hopefully he gets off and can make a comeback!
    Don't you wish you could be like me!!!!!