Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HUBB Sports Abbotsford -Gift Certificate discussion and explanations

Re: HUBB Sports Abbotsford = Thieves and Dishonest

Hubb Sports was one of my stops when I went down to the LM. I dont think it will be one of my stops anymore.

Wow, usually when these threads surface someone pipes up in defence of the offending store with an explantion of why things are going awry, but not this time. Sounds like someone is about to lose alot of business!
    They laughed at my boots, laughed at my jeans, laughed when they gave me amphetamines
    Left me alone in a mean part of town, 36 hrs to come back down...am I the last of my kind?

Quote Originally Posted by proguide66 View Post
    maybe someone should get this new owners email and forward him this thread...how many lower mainland members are on here?? I think this can be used as a good leverage tool for some 'attitude adjusting'.....what a shitbag....never been there , wont be goin there for sure NOW !
    I did yesterday, with my email, and I havent received a reply.

I actually told the girl and the guy dealing with my issues that I was going to be posting my experience on this forum and they basically said they could care less.. Personally the $12.50 is not the end of the world, its the fact that I feel robbed.

never done business with these guys before...........and after reading this NEVER will.
    I'm just here to provide moral support......Hey nice (insert animal here)congrats.

In memory of you dad..."you always leave a campsite cleaner then when you found it"

There's only one thing in life that constitutes insanity..... continuing to do the same thing you have been doing but expecting different results.

I used to stop in at Hubs when Roger owned it. But since the new owner it's gone down hill.

Hubs was never really good for ordering in stuff. But atleast when Roger owned it he would make it right or give you a deal on stuff. The new owners are asshats. If I want a take it or leave it attitude, I'll go to WSS and there cheaper and stock more

Are any of the old employees still there?
    Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................

Thats the problem with gift cards. As soon as a place goes bankrupt they're worthless. Also if a store owner changes hands he may be in for trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......

2 things.

Hubs was always a stop for me when travelling through Abbotsford when Roger owned the place. I won't ever shop there now. The customer service is down the toilet.

About the gift cards.....I've learned the hard way that when someone gives you a gift card as a gift for ANY BUSINESS....you spend it within a month unless it is corporate owned (ie...Walmart, futureshop, etc...)....and even then I still normally spend it very quickly to avoid 'ownership changes', etc, etc.

Usually got gift certificates for Hub from my kids and grandkids in Abbotsford at Christmas. I've just spoken to them and asked that they not do so anymore.
    Can't believe the way the place has gone downhill.
    It's only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize there are other ways to deal with problems than violence.

Me thinks Hub will soon be for sale or out of business. Too bad because at one time you could get good deals from them even on items not specially marked.
    "From Covid to Hitler in 16 posts. Not today folks"

“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.” ― George Orwell

Quakee Surpee Neekoo