Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great Day Out!

Re: Great Day Out!

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Good shooting boys, that one mallard shore is a fatty, it kind of makes him look weird with the normal size wings.

I miss the days of sitting in the duck blind with my father and eating baloney and mustard sandwiches and drinking some of his tea. We used to hunt off of the sand dunes so there was always a bit of grit in the sandwiches not to mention the action of the shotgun as well. Duck hunting with my father was special time for us as my other two brothers didn't hunt.

Glad you had fun, enjoy those moments because they wont last for ever.
    Have you been out there with your floating coffin lately?? We were planning to go further up island but our hyped-up lil' truck had fuel injector issues. (brand new Holley Fuel Injection... came pre-broke) So we didn't want to go any further than we really needed to.
    Last edited by longshot; 11-28-2010 at 09:09 PM.

Had the duck boat out a few times this season but not in the last two or 3 weeks. I'll probably have it out over the christmas holidays especially if it freezes up again. Unfortunately I didn't get out during the hard freeze.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

After seeing your posts longshot I really feel like shit for breaking my ankle and missing most of the rest off this season.Keep up the good shooting!

good going long shot.
    "I have no vampire experience, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got there, it had turned back into my neighbor's Dog," Dwight Schrute.

Quote Originally Posted by nano View Post
    After seeing your posts longshot I really feel like shit for breaking my ankle and missing most of the rest off this season.
    Nano, that really sucks about your ankle. I kinda know what its like. Last Spring goose season I broke my wrist. I was still able to hunt but a little handicap though. I used my 870 like a single shot by resting the forearm on my cast and only taking 1 shot per flock. Hope you heal quick!!

Longshot jr.

Thanks, must of sucked to have a broken wrist and tried to shoot geese!