Thread: need help training

need help training

Hi there everyone,
    I live in the north thompson and am looking for someone with working hunting dogs to help me train my two puppies. My last two dogs were excellent with bears and cougars. Unfortunately they passed away last winter from cancer and were unable to pass on their knowledge to the next generation. Basic obedience is done and I want my dogs to learn the next step. Anyone who could help would be greatly appreciated

2. Site Sponsor

Re: need help training

PS I am happy to compensate a qualified trainer for their time!

Maybe a bit more info on the type of training you are wanting to do.m the breed and age of your pups...and of course they are puppies so pics are obligatory

I'm training them for bears and cats. We live on a remote ranch and raise sheep. I want them not only for hunting but for protection as well. My friend down the road lost two pigs out of his barn last spring. We are building a house where no one has lived before and there are lots of bears, cougars, wolves and coyotes living there already! My dogs are American Bulldogs. They are a breed brought back from near extinction for their ability to hunt wild boars. The dogs are just over a year old.

I tryed to upload photos unsucessfully!