Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you hunt?

Re: Why do you hunt?

because the voices in my head tell me to.

i love to hunt end of story!the one thing i have learned while hunting for me is shooting an animal with a rifle is no fun anymore.i picked up archery 6 years ago and what a way to hunt to out smart an animal on it's own turf and knock it down with an arrow that i made now that is worth every animal i had to let go due to hunting with a bow.i feel the satisfaction of a kill 100 fold when it's done with an arrow,it's given me a new appreciation for hunting.absolutely love it again!people think i'm crazy to let go the animals i see with a bow somehow i tag out every year.

I grow up hunting when I was young if we did not hunt we mite not have had meat to eat, its natural for me to hunt,fish, its what I do so do my kids, I know no other life style, I would not be me if I did not hunt.

I enjoy being in the outdoors, and it's the "greenest" most organic meat available. In terms of "Carbon footprint" I don't think there's a greener way to obtain a years' supply of tasty, lean, good for you protien.
    Dislexic's everywhere! Untie!!

Member,
    Mission Rod and
    Gun Club.

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    I do bud trust me, maybe the butchers just suck here.. They aren't vegans, they just buy steaks as they don't enjoy wild game etc... It's a funny situation.
    So what you got to sell my Bernie.....

The thing I like best about hunting is being in the bush naked. And the look on the other hunters faces when they find me sitting in the trees above them.

Jim.
    Don't outsmart your common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Leaseman View Post
    So what you got to sell my Bernie.....
    Well I will keep a couple of guns but what do you need, got a pimped 338 win mag by Tom Norman ( His last custom from what I was told), brand new featherlight 243, shotgun, Yamaha Grizzly ATV, knives, calls etc...

When I order the Denali Duramax I do want the 35's or maybe a 4" lift with 37"?... Maybe we can deal? LOL It's only a year away but I will have to see Daves next week!
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Quote Originally Posted by The TradeShow Guy View Post
    The thing I like best about hunting is being in the bush naked. And the look on the other hunters faces when they find me sitting in the trees above them.

Jim.

lol......................................

1)high quality organic meat
    2)enjoy the challenge
    3)outdoor exercise

It's a compulsion. I can't help it.