Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Why do you hunt?

Re: Why do you hunt?

To go hang with the boys and get away from it all!! Could care less if I get anything
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Kind of like metallica's "of wolf and man", I believe hunting is the meaning of life, to an extent.
    BCWF, NFA, CSSA, CCFR.

For the same reason that I garden, fish, hike,pick berries. . .

I come from a non-hunting family.

I was raised on a "hobby farm". ( There is really no such thing as a "hobby" farm).

I moved to a place with a lot of subsistance hunting, and it made little sense to not hunt.
    "Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

- Hunter S. Thompson

“That rifle on the wall of the labourer’s cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”

- George Orwell

Horns just horns

It's human nature.

I don't trust the ones that don't hunt

Trying to harvest the most expensive free meat.

Because It's in me, started as dads mini pack mule at 5 years old, first deer hunts at 10, First shot gun at 12. It's carried on in me and family for over 50 years since.
    It's in our heritage and tradition, and yes part of culture......even as a descendant of the European Invasion. We love the family and friends connection to our outdoors and wildlife. It's quality sound family time together.
    Spent and contributed many of thousands and thousands �� of dollars supporting our ethical and legal harvest to this province and country.
    But with our modern day Liberals federally and our bent over ND+Green type provincially our old tradition and heritage and yes culture of legal harvest from us whities is going going and soon to be gone.

It is soon going to be all but for the rich and wealthy. Through FN approval of coarse. It's all but over because of UN BS and the blind leading the misinformed.
    It's been fun and a great life style soon to be gone.
    Bless the snowflakes.
    WSSBC
    BCWF
    CCFR
    BHA

Quote Originally Posted by Imdone View Post
    But with our modern day Liberals federally and our bent over ND+Green type provincially our old tradition and heritage and yes culture of legal harvest from us whities is going going and soon to be gone.

It is soon going to be all but for the rich and wealthy. Through FN approval of coarse. It's all but over because of UN BS and the blind leading the misinformed.
    It's been fun and a great life style soon to be gone.
    Bless the snowflakes.
    You might not be wrong, but you could have left this out, and put the effort into typing a letter to your MLA, MP etc and vented to THEM. Your beating a dead horse here.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    You might not be wrong, but you could have left this out, and put the effort into typing a letter to your MLA, MP etc and vented to THEM. Your beating a dead horse here.
    Duuuuuh Really.

I've been more involved in the pro hunting movement than you have any idea. You have no clue. Plain and Simple......times have changed......we are not heard or listened too.

Enjoy it while you can, same is happening with Sport fishing.

I've done more than my share, that said still do....... Good luck to the youngins and the never ending vortex.
    WSSBC
    BCWF
    CCFR
    BHA