Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 3-20 moose story

Re: 3-20 moose story

I just noticed the op date on this. Yikes. From the archives...

Quote Originally Posted by quadrakid View Post
    Why bring back a thread where the OP admits he does not really know the facts. There are quite a few of these threads in the last week. All about acts by natives that may or may not have happened.Third party stories,rumours etc. No doubt that some of these illegal actions occur but lets keep the threads about facts, not about tumours.
    I think you will stick up for Indians under any circumstance. Anybody shooting a cow is a concern for the rest of the people worried about conservation. Very relevant topic. Indians shouldn’t be shooting cows. Period. Non Indians hiring Indians to hunt with them for a tag happens. Relevant topic for this site. The people on this site are out in the woods and maybe the first line of defence against these kinds of things.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

I personally had an Indian try and sell me food fish while I was camping at the Rebecca spit campsite. Indians selling their rights to others happens. I also had an I dian call me from the gold river reserve to sell me sockeye out of the river. He was just picking numbers out of the phone book and calling strangers to buy fish. As I remember the conversation started like this “this is Reggie savey from your local reserve here, looking to sell some sockeye” of course spoken with an Indian accent.

The quadrakid is the only person on this site with his head in the sand thinking Indians can do no wrong. That’s one of the reason everyone has you on ignore. Now I’m going to get another pm from someone telling me not to quote you, because nobody else wants to read your posts
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Re: 3-20 Odd moose story - with questions

You should have reported it to the Co because some natives cannot just take animals cuz they're natives they must be from the local band

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    I just noticed the op date on this. Yikes. From the archives...
    I knew it was old when it said someone had shot a moose in 3-20!