Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SPRING BLACK BEARS

So you guys tagged out on a whitetail doe allready. cool 8O 8O
    GONNA HUNT TILL I DIE

sounds like a good day willy...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Went for a drive with Oldtimer after work yesterday and had a GREAT evening. There were animals everywhere. We saw well over 100 deer, 1 bull moose, one cow elk and 2 bears. One of the bears was a beautiful cinamon. We watched him for about 10-15 minutes and decided he was a shooter so Oldtimer put a stalk on him and got into bow range but could not get a shot due to some willows. I got some pics of the bear and will post them when I finish off the roll of film and get it developed. The other bear we saw was on the move when we saw it and went right into some real thick stuff so we never really got a good look at him. Things are greening up nicely here and the bears are starting to move.....GAME ON!!!!

Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

sounds like a good day hunting....i still havent seen a bear...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Took a buddy out for bear -
    April 17th - buddy shot 6.5 foot boar

Another buddy -

April 24th - buddy shot 6 ft boar

Beautiful thick and full fur.

Don't really care to shoot black bears myself ....... but like getting out as it allows me to scout new country at the same time....

But as soon as I get a grizzly draw ...... watch out !!!!!!

seems like u are pretty good at finding bears...way to go to u and ur buddies...

BCHunter Guest
    3kills you getting out this weekend? I'm getting out tomorrow.

I want a bear so bad I switched from my 300mag to the 30-06 and put the power on my scope to lucky number 8

i would like to get out this weekend we will see what happnes..it kinda sucks cuz i dont have a truck but my gf does...so if she wants to go then we go lol...

Wasn't hunting bears but I was scouting for other hunting areas for the fall ....... and saw 8 dandy black bears today that anyone would be proud to shoot.

I keep seeing bears...saw a nice bear on my way home today.

Niiiice fur!
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!