Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st game bird hunt

Re: 1st game bird hunt

Good on you harvesting anything with a bow takes skill.Nice old school bow,I will be hunting around that area shortly for deer with my bow.good luck on future birds.
    Vegetarian.. ancient word for poor hunter...

what breed is your dog? I have a small dog that looks simillar, it is a Dachs Pug cross.

Quote Originally Posted by 835 View Post
    What a great way to get yourself into this forum!

Great thread, great pic's.
    Dont know nothing about bow hunting though
    keep it coming
    Thanks, mate. I really like this forum. There a hiking forum I used to post in, but often when you post something, the replies can judgmental or insulting. It goes to show that most hunters are class act too.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
    Good on you harvesting anything with a bow takes skill.Nice old school bow,I will be hunting around that area shortly for deer with my bow.good luck on future birds.
    I love this bow. It's light and I really dig the look too. My dad sent it to me last May. Wayne would love me to switch to a newer one, but I have no interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger View Post
    what breed is your dog? I have a small dog that looks simillar, it is a Dachs Pug cross.
    Jack Russell Terrier. Iggy the climbing dog. He is tough as nail. Nothing phases him. We did a couple of 6+ hour hikes and he always soldier on.