Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brittany Breeders?

Brittany Breeders?

I have been doing my research and I have setteled on a Brittany, does anybody have info on any good breeders in BC or AB? would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks
    Russ.
    When the Benelli speaks, death follows......

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Brittany Breeders?

I'm not sure when their next litter will be but Wynterpoint Brittany's is where we got our dog. I know they have an account on here maybe give Dakotawinters a pm. They are located south Island.
    Originally posted by MEATEATER
    If anyone says blacktails there lying no one can figure them out
    Hunt Hard, Hunt safe, Eat Well.

sweet thanks for the info
    How long have you had brittanys? do ya like your dog? whats its disposition? is it fairly "birdy"?
    When the Benelli speaks, death follows......

We haven't had our brittany very long hes only about 6 months old, hes our first Brittany and he is "fairly birdy" hes always nose to the ground on walks and can be very excited when people come home. Hes much more independent than our spring, all in all, hes a pretty good family/gun dog.
    Originally posted by MEATEATER
    If anyone says blacktails there lying no one can figure them out
    Hunt Hard, Hunt safe, Eat Well.

Brittanys are amazing "Scout" is the best dog I've ever owned. We got him from Deanna at Islandview Brittanys on the island. Hell of a bird dog by far the most loving and affecionate dog we've had. Yes they do have energy but you soon learn how to turn it into good. Highly recommend.
    Proud Meatarian for 36 years running!
    Its a concious decision.

I've had Brittany's for 23 years. They are awesome dogs super intelligent, loyal all the good stuff. Very high energy so if you can work with that, all round good dogs. My Brit at present is a 5yr old bitch settling down very nicely and is bird crazy. Have a good look around there are a number of breeders in western Canada and Washington and it all depends on what you want in your dog . Field,show ,hunt, family pet Brit's can do it all. Good luck with your new friend.

As Jr was saying our Britt is just under 6 months so still a baby, but he seems to be very birdy and is also very bidable. He is super intelligent and is taking to training unbelievably easy. He is very high energy but not really any more than our Springer so we were used to it already.
    A Pine needle falls. An Eagle sees it. A Deer hears it. A Bear smells it

There is a brittany breeder in Genelle which is about 10 miles north of Trail, b c. He advertises in the hunting regs. I have never seen any of his dogs so I have no idea how good they are.

Hey guys sorry i was out camping with the dogs if you get a chance Willy will be out this weekend at the VIPDC he's going for 2 and 3 for his field dog junior title. He's the dad of Shooter's Dog Hogan. I'm just getting into the real hunting stuff. Bought the gun handbook hopefully I can take the course soon maybe go out hunting for real next year with the dogs.

"Maximum of Quality in the Minimum of Size!'
    Monsieur Gaston Pouchain

Does anyone have any up-to-date breeders for Brittany's with in British Columbia I can't seem to find many