Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Still Missing in Spatsizi

Re: Still Missing in Spatsizi

I will be in spatsizi Oct 1-8 and will sure keep my eyes open for anything that might help with this mystery.
    I pray for closure to come to you and your family in the near future so you can deal with all that you have dealt with over the years.
    cas-has-cars
    kelowna
    Do'nt rush your shot, that's when the work starts.

I hope he isn't missing after this year.

I received one of your letters in the past, but did not go on my caribou hunt.

Take care.

Thank you all so much for your support. It helps us so much knowing people are still keeping their eyes open for any sign of him.

Thanks
    Tammy

We will be up there on Sept 24. we'll keep our eyes open.
    A man does not choose the momment, the momment chooses the man!

I read the article in OC, and thought it was well done. My heart goes out to you. I suspect that any outdoors person that heads into that beautiful wilderness will likely know of the story, and will do everything possible to help out if/when the can.......

Godspeed

Working in the area right now and there is a story going around that what appears to be part of a tent and a backpack was found. The backpack was buried.

This is hearsay though so take it for what it is. It would be good to have closure.

Rumor or not, this has got my heart pumping. I have not heard anything about this. I am going to phone the RCMP in Dease Lake first thing in the morning to find out if anything has been located or not. Thank you so much for letting me know.

Tammy

Let us know what you have found out as well. Hope you get some closure soon.

wow first time of hereing this, seams a long time to be lost, so sorry to here,, good luck in finding something,, all hunter's and the partners hearts are with you,,

Tammy, although this is probably the best news for you to date, don't get your hopes up too high. Remember, as Wild_Dog said, " This is hearsay though so take it for what it is." It's just a rumour, you must steel yourself for the crash of disappointment.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"