Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Still Missing in Spatsizi

Re: Still Missing in Spatsizi

I have recently updated the web page with pdf and kmz maps to show the searched area for the reported camp. It is absolutely beyond comprehendible to visually see the search lines from Terrace Search and Rescue. They are amazing human beings.
    https://www.missinginspatsizi.com/

Recently, I received an email with a picture of an old backpack that was found in Spatsizi by a sheep hunter. Unfortunately, it was not Toms. I am so grateful to everyone for continuing to share our posts and for keeping their eyes open for anything of Toms. I know one day someone will find something of Toms that will help us piece together why he did not come home to us. Please keep sharing our story.
    https://www.missinginspatsizi.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2953 (002) (003)-min.jpg 
Views:	2953 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	9081   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2954 (003) (003)-min.jpg 
Views:	2952 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	9082  

“Missing” is having problems with her user name so she has asked if I could post her update for her.

A quick update for this year. Three hunters located items in different parts of Spatsizi. A pack was discovered, a camo baseball cap and a shirt were all located. Unfortunately, all the items were ruled out as being Tom’s. Receiving those emails definitely got my heart pumping and put me on a bit of an emotional rollercoaster but I wouldn’t change that for anything. This past year brought hope back to us that things can still be found! Please do not hesitate to make contact with us, to ask questions or to report finding the smallest thing. Your questions and that small item could lead us on a journey to help find our loved one.
    In the near future my email tleonard@goldcity.net the domain will not be operational. Due to this I have to change my email address. My new email is tammyleonard22@gmail.com.