Thread: Moose GOS hunt

Moose GOS hunt

Haven’t been moose hunting for several years ,and only when I head a draw.Is everything LEH now or is there any GOS ? Not interested in trophy hunting, a meat bull would be fine.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Moose GOS hunt

Spike forks…check the regs for your area’s

Yeah, down in regions 3,4 and 8 it’s immature/ spike-fork for GOS. I saw one of those. Once. Only had elk, WT and MD tags in my pocket. Since then I’ve always had moose as well, but of course have never seen a spiker again
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

There is a moose GOS in part of Tweedsmuir Park region 6-1 or 6-2, you'll have to look it up. And 2 two day openings, with antler restrictions, in the Peace, if you want to travel that far for two lousy days, thanks stinking NDP peckerwoods.

There’s still gos you just have to put your time in to make things work. Up north reg 7 still has open areas with point restrictions and most of the province has some sort of spike fork season.

Just wait till next year when the reg are redone.. im pretty sure we have deer and black bear go's everything else will be leh....

Quote Originally Posted by 338edgehunter View Post
    Just wait till next year when the reg are redone.. im pretty sure we have deer and black bear go's everything else will be leh....
    That seems to be the way it's going, death of our culture by a thousand cuts.