Thread: TBBC Championships - Up Date

TBBC Championships - Up Date

Well the administration part is done and the course layed out . We are in the process of bringing from around the province the moving targets.
    One target being made for this 3-d shoot is a bear target set in a row boat and is poaching fish in a pond just back of the Club House where all can see.. Plans are being made to have this fishing bear able to talk to competing archers .
    This is one of the TBBC`s flagship events and is very worth your while to attend.
    To date we have lots of good door and raffle prizes including seven ( yep seven) bows as part of the package with one of the youth and cub bows involved in a "Treaure Hunt".

Reminder - wood arrows to score , other to enjoy the shoot !! Long weekend in May- 20 21 22

Contact- Injector Jack - 604 541 1185
    - Greybark - 604 824 1493
    Last edited by greybark; 04-26-2006 at 08:04 PM.
    REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab on --

Group Memberships.

Traditional Bowhunters of BC
    Abbotsford Fish and Game Club
    BCWF
    United Bowhunters of BC

2. Site Sponsor

Re: TBBC Championships - Up Date

Thx for keeping us up to date... can't wait.
    FULLY AUTOMATIC MANURE FLINGER

Little sarc there kk ? ;0
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

I am wondering about the (wood arrows ) to score. I think in the past it has been any arrow (wood, aluminum, or carbon). There are very few people shoot woods anymore.

Y'all know you resurrected a 12 year old thread?!

Hint: on the top line of each message, there's some numbers and that's called a date. It's useful information when browsing forums.

If you go to the target archery board, there's this years poster up for this this years event, May long weekend, Rock creek. Usually info about prizes and stuff starts coming along too.

FYI, there are a few categories including wood arrows and self bows to keep most one stringers happy

Quote Originally Posted by Awishanew View Post
    I am wondering about the (wood arrows ) to score. I think in the past it has been any arrow (wood, aluminum, or carbon). There are very few people shoot woods anymore.
    Generaly the "wooders" numbers have been increasing each year , slightly mind you but increasing .
    REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab on --

Group Memberships.

Traditional Bowhunters of BC
    Abbotsford Fish and Game Club
    BCWF
    United Bowhunters of BC

Quote Originally Posted by OutsyderBC View Post
    Y'all know you resurrected a 12 year old thread?!

Hint: on the top line of each message, there's some numbers and that's called a date. It's useful information when browsing forums.

If you go to the target archery board, there's this years poster up for this this years event, May long weekend, Rock creek. Usually info about prizes and stuff starts coming along too.

FYI, there are a few categories including wood arrows and self bows to keep most one stringers happy
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha, it's Kyle's thang.....
    Finland is a neutral country - but the guns point to the east.

I sure hope they are shooting wood arrows this year, I'm thinking about bringing mine. I hear there are a couple older fellas out there that are pretty good at it. Only a week away!