Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: sasquatch man

Re: sasquatch man

I am open minded about this, or to quote my mother. "There are more things between heaven and earth then we ever will know."
    "Wouldn’t it be wise for us to be more tolerant of each other and pick our battles with the ones that really threaten our way of life?"

In Bc other then a few places up north you can`t go 2 miles with out finding a road. There is people driving up these roads with cameras all the time and the only pics of this great beast was taken in 1960!! I myself have been in the bush more then most in 35 years of falling in more places in this prov then i care to remember i have never seen a bigfoot or a track . Would it not take a poulation of what a thousand to maintain a population of sasqwatch .

PGKris Guest

That guy is an idiot.

PGKris Guest

But that said, I would blast to pieces any sasquatch that walked in front of me.

ud be charged with manslaughter
    if im not hunting im fishing if im not fishing im hunting if im not hunting or fishing........im dead

Either way you would be famous!! Fred
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

yes thats true
    if im not hunting im fishing if im not fishing im hunting if im not hunting or fishing........im dead

Bang!!! question answered. I would probaly make enough off the pictures to hire johnny cochrane
    Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmaus
    Bang!!! question answered. I would probaly make enough off the pictures to hire johnny cochrane
    Schmaus.......I don't think there is ANY amount of money that could hire Johnny Cochrane..................he died about a year ago. Mind you....this is a thread about sasquatches.....so "far out" things apparently can happen???
    Last edited by MB_Boy; 05-01-2006 at 12:59 PM.

Dammit without cochrane I would be screwed, maybe I will just tie the next one I see to a tree until I get my camera.
    Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear.