Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Notice to hunters hunting the DeaseLake/StikineRiver Areas

Re: Notice to hunters hunting the DeaseLake/StikineRiver Areas

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckShooter View Post
    Must be, that is why they have doe leh....and doe seasons...it's a good thing those natives don't like deer or we wouldn't have any of those either!!
    "Those natives" never saw a Whitetail in their "Traditional Territory" here in BC. so they can thank Global warming and human encroachment for that!
    " You know you're in Goat country when it takes both arms
    and legs to climb and you can spit down on sheep". Patrick Stephens

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Extra points to whomever can post the best pic of Christys boobs!
    "When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the Universe." - John Muir

Quote Originally Posted by d6dan View Post
    "Those natives" never saw a Whitetail in their "Traditional Territory" here in BC. so they can thank Global warming and human encroachment for that!
    They never saw a moose in the southern 1/3 of the province either, but they sure pound the shit out of them now.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    They never saw a moose in the southern 1/3 of the province either, but they sure pound the shit out of them now.

What's yer point??? We have lots of deer, with liberal open seasons including doe seasons....and the indians haven't wiped them out yet!!! Same with the moose, all kinds of moose around, and the indian hunting hasn't bothered them one bit....allowed to shoot all year round and at night with lights...and holy cow batman they haven't killed off all the sheep even???? I can see wild sheep on the highway near Spences bridge...neither one of you cares a rats azz about the animal populations all you want to do is feed your prejudices.

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckShooter View Post
    What's yer point??? We have lots of deer, with liberal open seasons including doe seasons....and the indians haven't wiped them out yet!!! Same with the moose, all kinds of moose around, and the indian hunting hasn't bothered them one bit....allowed to shoot all year round and at night with lights...and holy cow batman they haven't killed off all the sheep even???? I can see wild sheep on the highway near Spences bridge...neither one of you cares a rats azz about the animal populations all you want to do is feed your prejudices.

I'm not racist about you or any other native. I just hate it when you say its your right to shoot an animal that was never there 50-60 yrs ago..Thanks to global warming and human encroachment you now have that opportunity..
    " You know you're in Goat country when it takes both arms
    and legs to climb and you can spit down on sheep". Patrick Stephens

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Extra points to whomever can post the best pic of Christys boobs!
    "When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the Universe." - John Muir

I'm not racist about you or any other native. I just hate it when you say its your right to shoot an animal that was never there 50-60 yrs ago..Thanks to global warming and human encroachment you now have that opportunity..
    Never said racism...said prejudices. Think about it for a minute, none of the animals here now was here 50-60 years ago.....are you worried that the indians are going to kill off all those WT deer' that thanks to global warming and human encroachment' we all now have the opportunity to hunt?? Don't worry they only take a few, just like the sheep on the highway the deer population will continue to thrive and you don't have to get upset because some status indian has the right to hunt unfettered...

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit View Post
    IF you meant STATUS Card then unless that is your traditional territory would you not be required to follow suit with the rest of us?
    Hummm, maybe I meant my astute card? The whole country is my traditional territory!

Quote Originally Posted by BromBones View Post
    I'm sure the local FNs are reporting their harvest as well, if they are that concerned about moose populations. Sent a few e-mails to find out if that's the case.

Seems the folks at the MOE are hesitant to answer any questions about the natives reporting moose harvest

Yet to recieve any responses.

Maybe the Ministry is reporting to the natives.

Is this not 2010? When are we gonna stop having different rules for special groups? Shouldn't we all have to follow the same set of regs' rules and laws. Just a thought. Probably to simplistic though.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
    Is this not 2010? When are we gonna stop having different rules for special groups? Shouldn't we all have to follow the same set of regs' rules and laws. Just a thought. Probably to simplistic though.
    Your right, if we have to put in for LEH so should any out of province/country hunters!!!

If that bozo can guide some rich german to shoot a moose why can't we?? Is there something special about a guide outfitter that only they can make money by guiding hunters??

Special groups...yes, why the heck do we have openings for bow and arrow only, and those pesky youth seasons......

Shouldn't we all have to follow the same set of regs' rules and laws???