Thread: Any Advice for a 3-39 area hunt...

Any Advice for a 3-39 area hunt...

I'm taking the old man out for a week of fun and adventure like he used to take me when I was a kid!

We are headed up to Clearwater near the end of September, neither of us are overly familiar with the area but I think that's half the fun! Any suggestions on a good area to start?

We're open to Mulies, White tails and swamp donkeys... Coming from the Island I think we'd both have slightly bigger smiles taking elliot moose home though!

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Any Advice for a 3-39 area hunt...

I hear its pretty busy during the season. But I was just there a week ago fishing in some lakes like lost horse noname etc. there were a few people there. I saw some moose tracks on the side of the logging roads probably a small bull i saw 2 does but no bucks and 3 grouse but no whitetails. remeber tho throughout the area im talking about has offroad vehicles banned signs every where? there is a cool trail/road past losthorse lake that travels to many smaller trails and other lakes. well good luck to you and your dad and please report if you get lucky!

Re: Any Advice for a 3-39 area hunt...

Thanks for feedback, I received a couple of PM's which really helped! I'll report back with pics when we get back!!!

Rob