Thread: went bear hunting

went bear hunting

last week i had my quad worked on new cdi and the shop said i had a front wheel bearing gone so they changed it. Any way i get all my stuff together sharpen broadheads and such head out this morning get about 6 clicks from my truck and see a bear. Get off glass it decide its a shooter go to park my quad so i can start my stalk turn off on a old side road and the front wheel falls off. Here they had not put a cotter key on the end of the axel and the nut fell off. So i left the bear and limped the quad down to the truck i was just a little pissed.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: went bear hunting

Oh no way! Thats not good. I bet your gunna have alot of freaking out on to do in the next day or two eh!! That must have sucked!

terrible luck

give them hell, you *could* have been seriously hurt

get back out there after them bears too!
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Glad you weren't hurt after all of that. To bad about missing the bear. There's more where he came from. Let them have it, who ever did the work on your quad.