Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: your boots...and the views you can put em in picture thread

your boots...and the views you can put em in picture thread

ok...well i posted the 35mm camera picture thread today....cuz I have today off and ive been watchin the boy today so i thought id start another picture thread....cuz i hates me the blah blah blah and i cant go elk hunting til the 4th..but heres the challenge...your boots....great photo...it doesnt have to be high country.....whatever you can make work....and do me a solid....remember...your boots and your views through the 2010 hunting season....one up me brutha cuz these are steller.....i introduce you to my boots and my views from the past...near watson lake..

goat hunting skeena country

goat hunting Mcbride BC

skeena country again

ok i cheated... 1 hand picture ok boys...remember your feet this season...feel free to mention what kinda boots...your name...and where ya were....ha ha just kidding....about where ya were..
    Warning shot Wells...they used to call him....

2. Site Sponsor

Re: your boots...and the views you can put em in picture thread

Cheater pic but here's one relaxing in the off season in Australia a few months ago.

ah ha ha ha very nice...the thread accepts and loves it!! ha ha jeez man i never been anywhere just hunting bc.ca ha ha...beautiful.... cheers brother...youre my sensi for uploading pictures and i thank you for that brother...my dumb ol threads wouldnt be possible without you...thanks for playin along with the thread...cheers nick

Good idea. I usually only include my boots for scale, like this mushroom near Cranbrook. I wear size 13 - this thing was like a basketball. There was a thread about one of these near Kamloops recently.

I'll try and remember to take pics including boots if I go anywhere scenic this year.

holy muck!! now thats a shrooom....your gonna need some helmet if that thing gets you high ha ha...exactly the point of this thread brother...thanks for posting...

Quote Originally Posted by shawnwells View Post
    ah ha ha ha very nice...the thread accepts and loves it!! ha ha jeez man i never been anywhere just hunting bc.ca ha ha...beautiful.... cheers brother...youre my sensi for uploading pictures and i thank you for that brother...my dumb ol threads wouldnt be possible without you...thanks for playin along with the thread...cheers nick
    Not a problem at all man. It took me quite some time to figure it out myself but there's a lot of great guys on this site who are very helpful and informative. I'll make sure I take a boot picture or 2 this season so I can dig this thread up and throw one on here!

And wow that is quite the mushroom!

Quote Originally Posted by nickroth89 View Post
    And wow that is quite the mushroom!

yes but dont show picts of that to jelvis.............. thats all we need around here........
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by huntwriter It seems the "BS" worked just fine for me. But it's no problem you do what works for you I do what works for me

hunting, fishing, wheeling, arrow flinging, gun shooting, loving it all
    proud supporter of the browning and A.P.A. killing club

Awesome idea Shawnwells