Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ATV Trailers

ATV Trailers

Any of you guys that have trailers you tow with your ATV, can you post pictures please?

I'd like to have a look at some of the contraptions out there and get some
    ideas. See if building one myself is feasable.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: ATV Trailers

I don't have pics of my friends trailer but it's a side and or rear load. Basicly a flat deck with a one inch round pipe around perimiter adout 6 inches higher than the deck. the ramps have hooks in one the end so you could hook them anywhere on the one inch pipe. I think his is 7' wide and 8' long. It fits 2 quads side ways nice and snug. Having the round bar gives you lots of areas to tie down and would stop them from rolling off if your straps broke. once there in there they don't even roll around as the wheels are between the round pipe. Great little trailer. I'll see if I can get the specs of it. But I think his dad has it?
    ________
    Suzuki madura history
    Last edited by r106; 02-10-2011 at 05:45 PM.

What ever you do, don't convert some 1970's era tent trailer, it will be a one way trip LOL
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Canuck. That first one looks like a wagon or are the wheels just set at the rear? Nice colour. Tremclad green.

Second one almost looks like it could be a sled. Good for skidding over logs or snow.

Any more?

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

It is the best one I have right now. It is the smaller red trailer on the larger one. It is 4' x 6', has spindles instead of an axle through the middle. The reach is telescopic, so it can be short for hunting, or longer so you can strap a 14' boat on it. I am having another one made as we speak, only a little wider and a little closer to the ground. Hauls out critters full size, and can be loaded with one person with a winch or come-along. I will try to get better pics. Moosin
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"

Quote Originally Posted by moosinaround View Post

It is the best one I have right now. It is the smaller red trailer on the larger one. It is 4' x 6', has spindles instead of an axle through the middle. The reach is telescopic, so it can be short for hunting, or longer so you can strap a 14' boat on it. I am having another one made as we speak, only a little wider and a little closer to the ground. Hauls out critters full size, and can be loaded with one person with a winch or come-along. I will try to get better pics. Moosin
    Heeyyyyyyy....I recognize that set up
    ...No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution...

If you want the prime bush, follow the Dawg...

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

Quote Originally Posted by NoahDawg View Post
    Heeyyyyyyy....I recognize that set up
    Home sweet home!!
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"

Hmmm I had a buddy build me one a few years ago..made it "dump" and sliding tail gate so it opens up......he took the metal and had a company bend the 2 sides from 1 piece each so its really strong and no welds to crack..

I will post some photos tomorrow

Steven

Was not the question, what trailer's do you tow with your ATV??????