Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Canadian customer = Licence to ripoff

Re: Canadian customer = Licence to ripoff

By the way, that's for June, not July, and it's just a pilot light. If it's turned off, they still charge a set fee as the pipeline is still connected to the house. Similar to the telephone company charging the user just for having the dam thing hanging on the wall - even if it's not used ever.
    They'll never end hunting...may make it illegal, but they'll never really kill that way of life!

Re: Canadian customer = Licence to ripoff

Yep i park at the border and walk across.Make sure you have a copy of the invoice with you so the customs people have proof of purchase.I always print one out to take with me in case the package does not list the price of the item.You should also open the item and make sure you don"t have any surprises when customs opens the box.

There is a lot of Free shipping in the states these days.
    BCWF
    CCFR

“I prefer the saddle to the streetcar and star sprinkled sky to a roof, the obscure and difficult trail, leading into the unknown, to any paved highway, and the deep peace of the wild to the discontent bred by cities…it is enough that I am surrounded by beauty.”
    - Everett Ruess