Thread: Non-Restricted & Restricted Firearms Safety Course Textbooks + Instructional Videos

Non-Restricted & Restricted Firearms Safety Course Textbooks + Instructional Videos

For those wanting to obtain a PAL / R-PAL, and would like to challenge an exam, but require the textbooks to study and do so, below are the links to these Canadian Firearms Safety Course manuals. They are in PDF format and have been made available online. 'Right-Click' and hit 'Save-As' to download them onto your computer.Also, here are some links to videos about PROVE'ing various Firearms:I think these links would be helpful to those new to firearms, as well as those who wish to refresh what they have learned previously. Perhaps it would be beneficial to sticky such a thread.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Non-Restricted & Restricted Firearms Safety Course Textbooks + Instructional Vide

Thanks I need my RPAL
    if people of color do it, it's "affirmative action" "civil rights", etc, etc. If a bunch of white folks do it....its "racist" and "hate speech" quote Willyqbc

Re: Non-Restricted & Restricted Firearms Safety Course Textbooks + Instructional Vide

THANK YOU.
    Its impossible to schedule in course with work and commute, so challenging the Pal course is my only option.
    "Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

- Hunter S. Thompson

“That rifle on the wall of the labourer’s cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”

- George Orwell

I've uploaded the following... click links to download
    CORE BOOK
    CORE STUDY NOTES
    CORE PRACTICE TEST
    ALL THREE AS 1 .rar download

Last edited by czechsanchez; 05-08-2012 at 09:15 PM.

Maybe a mod could lock and store this thread? Its nice those manuals are online I think. Much nicer when its in a community based forum!

Either way thanks for the add

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba_Dave View Post
    Maybe a mod could lock and store this thread? Its nice those manuals are online I think. Much nicer when its in a community based forum!

Either way thanks for the add
    Agreed, would make a great sticky maybe, also if the OP could maybe add the core links to the original post and edit the title

Great idea!