Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cabelas Returns

Re: Cabelas Returns

Thats what you get for poopin' on your heels!

I think it is a warehouse in Ontario, to avoid delays with brokers customs etc. so if you order from Cabela's US and they have it at the warehouse it will arrive quicker. I read it online or in a catalogue recently. I don't know if they stock the Manitoba store from there. Whoever you shipped with should be able to track it and Cabelas should do the same once they have it. Been a long time since I returned anything.
    Last edited by ytlogger; 06-27-2010 at 10:05 PM.

if not having the boot is keeping you out of the field, i would call them and explain that to them. cabelas seem to have incredible customer service. Call them in the states too, dont try to deal with the canada people. Ten years is pretty good life for a pair of boots if you are putting miles on them every season, i know id be happy with that.

I called Lathrop and Sons today and was told Hanwag will have a improved version of their Trapper model out in August. It will be a inch higher and the rubber boot protector will cover more of the bottom leather. They are calling it the Elite, same price as the current Trapper apparently. The Meindls have a problem with the soles rotting off as you can tell with mine and have heard the same report from others as well.