Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 Animal 2010?

Re: #1 Animal 2010?

Never really have a single target.
    I have a goat LEH I hope to be successful on.
    Hopefully get my stone (third attempt)
    Hopefully get after rocky mountain elk like most years, always looking for a "big" one there but if its a 6 it dies so 340"or 240" I dont really care, its the hunt I go back for year after year. We love elk meat.
    Chance at a big mulie is always in the cards on all of the above and in the back of my mind.
    Every year I want a big blacktail... some years get one some years dont.Never get too wound up about it anymore after that ******* PG66 started posting those toads that make ours look like pigmy stick head deer
    Would LOVE a poke at a freak nasty coastal one day.
    A good friend has an archery roosevelt draw in my backyard, really, that is the best part of my fall and I hope to help him succeed. That will be satisfaction in itself. 2 others want/need help and I will do what I can so the thought of seeing more than one of those beasts hit the ground this fall is exciting.
    MRC; sorry, he's already tethered to a tree
    Always tree lots of bears/cougars so there will be more of the same as far as that goes.. Maybe tree "the one" for myself ? Thats always a fun option but not a 'goal'.
    Like to get my brother a cougar though.
    Actually if I get one hunt with my brother that would be the highlight of my season as 3 years straight now it hasnt worked out for timing where we could both go on one.
    Likely take a lynx and bobcat this winter if I make it out for them, looking forward to that, those crafty little stub tails.
    Same buddy with the archery elk has a late season moose so should I be on that hunt it'll be a mulie/moose/kitty combo hunt.

Other than that, I'll just be hunting, nothing out of the norm really
    Last edited by BlacktailStalker; 06-23-2010 at 07:09 PM.

It would be my LEH Mountain Goat. Looking forward to a different type of Hunting.

a moose, any bull in 5-02 b or any spike will do

Going up with Tetsa river outfitters hoping of get into the 60 inch club with a big bull moose and any sized 6x6 rocky mountain elk is hitting the ground. The summer is great but can't go by fast enough fingers crossed for a dry cool last two weeks of september.
    VEGETARIAN (vej' eter' een) n:
    Old Indian Word for
    BAD HUNTER

goat RM elk,moose, grain fed mulies or whities or both because I can In that order
    Honey Holes! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that is all

A couple of bull moose for our group hunt this fall up near Valemount would make me very happy. Ever since we found out that we got our Draw its all I can think about. I cant wait. Jordan

moose in freezer aug 15, big elk for shop wall sometime first week sept, big ol berry patch bear in oct, and november madness, booyah big bucks for the wall
    lovin the new mod 70 .308!

Getting my daughter her first animal at 11. She tells me it's to be a bear but I'm certain it will be the first one she stands a good chance on. All the others will be a bonus.
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

If i don,t pull the trigger on my shared moose hunt and we bring home two moose i will have had the best of seasons. Going hunting with my son and son in law for the first time.Hope one or both of them connect. Will be a great trip regardless.

ELK for sure