Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arrows and Broadheads

Prince Rupert Again, Formerly Fort Nelson

Re: Arrows and Broadheads

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman
    My knowledge on arrows is limited and therefor I would not like to make a recommendation. I also know nothing about compounds and what shoots well out of them. As for broad heads there is one that I can recommend and when you see one you will know why. That is the Silver Flame. http://www.german-kinetics.com/html/english.html
    These heads are not easy to get at times. He has some people from the US ordering boxes of them after they used them once. They are addictive. Serios big game hunters that are looking for the best possible head, are starting to buy these now. If you are interested let me know. I got some to look at if you would like to see them.

Those things are beauties, but also extremely $$$$$$$!
    "Dy'in ain't much of a livin' boy"

"There is NO Keyser Soze"!!!!!!

"Do cow moose have white inside their ears"?!!!!!

I have had really good experience with GT 5575's with Montec G5 100 grain. Fly just like my field points. The Goldtips are very tough.
    Live to hunt, hunt to live!!!!!

Goldtip Ultra Lite 400's with Muzzy 75 grain broad heads. I know a lot of people are going to say that 75 grain is too small but with a fast bow the kinetics are still good. Maybe the difference would be like a 30-06 to a 270. both still good. All my arrows , hunting, 3D, and indoor are carbon and all Gold Tips. Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills