Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Bc 3D provincials

Re: Bc 3D provincials

I personally was taken aback from the cost ... which is my fault ... I was expecting about 75 bucks for the weekend (end cost was 145 including 3 dinner tickets)... I didnt have a bcaa membership because I didnt join my local club this year, (I cant justify joining my local club when I dont have alot of time and I dont use their facilities as I have plenty of distance to shoot in my yard) ... The thing that Pissed me off the most is that they wanted 35 bucks for a BCAA membership for my 6 Year old to shoot 1 round with me ...so she came for a walk with me and my group on Saturday aft. That might have turned alot people off ... That said I dont mind "donating" my 45 BCAA fee to "Big Al" and Sammy, I knew at the back of my mind that there would be a BCAA fee ... At the time I figured 45 bucks was a bit steep tho
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

Had a great time this weekend. Williams Lake put on a great shoot. Good trails, tough shots. Put a lot of faces to names. Looking forward to next year.

Bryan

Quote Originally Posted by willyqbc View Post
    Folks on the team

Brock Patton won M50 TRAD
    Samantha Wright - won FBO
    Leon Meir (SP?) - won MBO
    Darren Mulrooney - 3rd MBO
    Bernie Van Gylswick - won MBR
    Bryan Harper - 2nd MBR
    Kevin Reimer - 3rd MBR (2nd and 3rd decided in a shoot-off)
    Al Campsall - won M50 compound

Chris

Glad you had a good time Bryan, enjoyed meeting you and Mike and Crystal and Rob and Bertha ( our neighbours ) Congrats on making the team, as I mentioned you will have a good time with that bunch. Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

WHOOPS!!! Sorry about that Bryan....you can give Samantha crap about that in Halifax....she was the one who gave me the list Congrats on making the team by the way and good luck out east!

Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson