Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bc 3D provincials

Bc 3D provincials

July 10th weekend
    Williams Lake BC
    down Hwy 20 towards Bella Coola from hwy 97 junction You only stay on Hwy 20 for a couple of kilometres, then turn left onto Dog Creek Road. Follow that road up for a few kilometres, and turn right onto Bond Lake Road. Bond Lake Road will be directly across from the Elementary School. Follow the gravel road up the hill for a few minutes, and the Sportsman's Association Clubhouse will be on your left.
    hope to see alot of people there ... we all know Williams lake puts on a hell of a shoot

(I would upload a poster but its in Word Doc ... and for some odd reason this site is still running software defaults for word docs whitch means it has to be less than 19 KB ... Maybe a admin could look into that and do what most sites do and up the limit to 140 KB ... the doc I wanna post is 39 .5 or so )
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Bc 3D provincials

Does this mean you are going to make it?
    Smith & Wesson Beats Four Aces!

I really dont know ... I was given a Poster by the Co-ordinators and told to spread the word .... I just just my Jeep back from repair shop today so I aint that worried about that ... But gotta pay for it yet ...

I lost 2nd gear coming home from Quesnel last week .... found a good used tranny down south somewhere .... replaced cooler and lines etc ... to the tune of almost 2 grand out the door .... Holy hell thats more than double than what I paid for thing 2 years ago (a rtebuild would have been closer to three and I only wanna get another 2 years out of it so I went cheaper
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

My grandson and i will be their . Going to be a quick low budget tenting trip. I hope they are cooking so i don`t have to bring food.

well depending how things go the next few days i actually mite be able to go to the shoot. my sentencing is on the 17th so we will see how things go.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by huntwriter It seems the "BS" worked just fine for me. But it's no problem you do what works for you I do what works for me

hunting, fishing, wheeling, arrow flinging, gun shooting, loving it all
    proud supporter of the browning and A.P.A. killing club

It's going to be a great week for me, going to the Rineheart 100 in Olympia then up to Williams Lake for the Provincials.

BZ Mikey, You know if you are going to make it yet?
    Smith & Wesson Beats Four Aces!

oooops ...... did i say sentencing??? i meant wedding.....
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by huntwriter It seems the "BS" worked just fine for me. But it's no problem you do what works for you I do what works for me

Bow Walker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jessbennett View Post
    oooops ...... did i say sentencing??? i meant wedding.....
    Same thing in some folks minds...

Quote Originally Posted by Bow Walker View Post
    Same thing in some folks minds...

hahahahahaha...........
    Quote:

Quote Originally Posted by BOWSITTER View Post
    It's going to be a great week for me, going to the Rineheart 100 in Olympia then up to Williams Lake for the Provincials.

BZ Mikey, You know if you are going to make it yet?
    Yep ... will be rolling in later on Friday tho ... Mama is working that day so we are leaving after that ... prolly stopping in Q-town for food, relistically leave PG about 530 ... getting to WL about 9ish I'll be happier if we can get out earlier than that as I will have a 6 year old and a 2 year old on board

Jess ... You are going to the one bar Jail ... so Ya its sentancing ... I am serving my 11th year
    Last edited by Bowzone_Mikey; 06-27-2010 at 09:02 AM.
    A true Archery Nut