Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: 91 yard group

Re: 91 yard group

How come Gilmore is a farmer but we call him a 'professional alcoholic' ???

Quote Originally Posted by greybark View Post
    Hey Pro66 , Great group . What is the weight and speed of your arrows ? The angle of entry for 91yds indicates impressive velocity . Perhapes the camera angle is involved ?
    Cheers
    i just checked out the photo again, the 4X4 post in the background is more or less square...the bag is leaning with the bottom on the dirt..so the arrows are actually on a good angle..( in case someone wants to shoot out that far and expect em to look straight in..they actually arent)..

anyone know where theres a large bear that needs to be assasinated??

Quote Originally Posted by Ambush View Post
    When I was a toddler, my mom used to "pay" me to crap in the potty. Funny to think, I was a "Pro" at such an early age.
    Some people never get to that level of proficiency.
    Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Mandela

Hey Pro66 , Thanks that sounds reasonable ....
    Cheers
    REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab on --

Group Memberships.

Traditional Bowhunters of BC
    Abbotsford Fish and Game Club
    BCWF
    United Bowhunters of BC

ProGuide is not professional hunter, he is a professional guide. He gets paid to guide hunters to animals. His name says it all.

Gatehouse is a professional chef, 'cause that's what he gets paid to do. He makes food for people.

The PH in Africa is mostly now a mis-nomer. In the old days there were professional hunters. They got paid to kill game. Elephants for ivory and rogues, predators and meat for the markets. A PH has become, in modern times in Africa, what we would call a guide.

So, in Africa, ProGuide would be a PH and Gatehouse would be black.[/quote]

X2

Quote Originally Posted by proguide66 View Post
    using your example would mean if Gatehouse told us he was a 'profesional cok' we would laugh??
    Laugh? Why would I laugh? Id pat him on the back and say hes one lucky guy!

All kidding aside why do you care what proguide calls himself? You shouldnt give a rats ass if he referred to himself as "King Pubah of All Things Hunting" Plus he has a job that most of us on here would kill for so why bash the title he gave himself, and just because he doesn't pull the trigger doesn't mean he isnt hunting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coming_out_heavy. View Post
    Dinks arent all bad though. Ive found myself staring at one dink all day if there is nothing else around to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuckinator View Post
    Laugh? Why would I laugh? Id pat him on the back and say hes one lucky guy!

All kidding aside why do you care what proguide calls himself? You shouldnt give a rats ass if he referred to himself as "King Pubah of All Things Hunting" Plus he has a job that most of us on here would kill for so why bash the title he gave himself, and just because he doesn't pull the trigger doesn't mean he isnt hunting.

Sorry that name is already taken by me!

Bow Walker Guest

Pretty much done here? I'm just about a second or two from moving this thread out into Open Chat. Probably do it tomorrow.

Why does the sign in the back say 60 then?

Proguide, don't change a thing your doing. I myself enjoy what you share with us on this site. You have always been very respectful even though some people haven't returned the same respect.

I would have no problem recommending you to people who want or need to be guided. Your videos and pictures are awesome.

My Grandfather (Gido for those Yukranians) was a guide, trapper and hunter for a living his whole life so i respect what you do because it is very hard work at times.

Keep on sharing