Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: off to merrit

Re: off to merrit

Darcy -- sorry we missed you on Saturday nite. after hiking that BS " A " course I had had enough, went back to the motel and got in the hot tub !! Had a great round on Sunday shooting with Kirby. Met Sea Level and got re-aquainted with Grey bark. My shooting was terrible but the company was great.
    Not sure I will go back to Merritt next year if they set it up the same way. A course can be tough but not dangerous or an endurance course. The " A " side was both dangerous and way too tough a walk for kids or seniors. The " B " side was very nice. Anybody says the " B " side was too easy show me the 200 scores.
    On the "A" side there was nothing wrong with the shots, it was just sliding down hillsides to get to them or scrambling up a hillside that kept on giving way as you try to help grandkids up or down that was the problem.
    My 2 cents. Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

That could be i let some guy that was with you shoot my bow anyway he shot my arrow about 30 feet up a pine tree. Did he ever buy a bow.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer
    Darcy -- sorry we missed you on Saturday nite. after hiking that BS " A " course I had had enough, went back to the motel and got in the hot tub !! Had a great round on Sunday shooting with Kirby. Met Sea Level and got re-aquainted with Grey bark. My shooting was terrible but the company was great.
    Not sure I will go back to Merritt next year if they set it up the same way. A course can be tough but not dangerous or an endurance course. The " A " side was both dangerous and way too tough a walk for kids or seniors. The " B " side was very nice. Anybody says the " B " side was too easy show me the 200 scores.
    On the "A" side there was nothing wrong with the shots, it was just sliding down hillsides to get to them or scrambling up a hillside that kept on giving way as you try to help grandkids up or down that was the problem.
    My 2 cents. Mike
    I agree with you abut the A course, but I didnt mind...I needed the exersice!!!

mike...send ur concerns on the a course to richard hepner...he is the one who sets it up i agree with u acourse shouldnt be dangours like that...and it would be nice to see u guys come back next year...i will hopefully see ya this fall when i come up to q town to shoot my leh moose i m going to get drawen for...

sea level ya that was us lol...ya he got a bow for his bday or xmas or something..he is dewey on here he would have been out there this year but he is going to school right now and he had class on saturday...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer