Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bow Pics

Re: Bow Pics

If i could post pic.s on this thing i would i have a hoyt razertec and a trykon xl. Old timer i have never used a kisser button but know a few people that do it`s just what ever works. Just want to say about the WB some are calling it junk its not a target rest allthough i know many that use it for 3d some good shooters to. This piece of junk has 40% of the rest market.

I have used one in the distant past Mike but as of this moment I don't notice the lack of one. My eyes are so bad that they are my greatest handicap to accuracy. Fred
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Bow Walker Guest

This thread is useless without pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we need more pics.!!!!!

Ya, I agree... Oh hey BSA, Im comin down to the shoot for sure! Soooooo your comin with me!

Here is a picture of my new rig.
    05 Vtec 58#, 29" with all the trimmings, Fuse site, Fuse Stabilizer, Fuse Quiver and a Cobra DiamondBack Drop away. Just starting to get back into shooting after a 5 year layoff and bioy has technology come a long way. Sweet shooting bow!!!

[IMG]

And the old timer. Browning Summit II 67#,29" with soon to be installed Cobra site, a NAP 3000 QT and a Kwicky Quiver.

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

cowboy-up69, lookin forward to the shoot, and lookin forward to meeting you.I'll pm you my address i only live 10 minutes from the shoot.