Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bow Pics

Re: Bow Pics

O.k guys i put 3 pics of my Browning Rage in my gallery.It took me 4 hours to figure out how to do that (computer iliterate), if somebody can transfer them over here go for it, if not you'll have to go to the gallery to see them.Sorry about that.

bsa, here ya go.

Kirby
    Huuked on foniks wurked fur me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

Thanxs kirby, much appreciated!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck2
    Blacktail and cowboy, what models are those?
    Mine's a '03 Hoyt Magnatech...Nice loookin bow for a '03, thats for sure!

Theres some coool lookin rigs in here. Kirby, your bow is niiice! All the other ones are nice too, but yours is nicer

2005 Switchback 70# 28 DL
    Last edited by JohnS; 05-07-2006 at 08:44 AM.

bsa30-06 and PSE_VENOM, good looking outfits. bsa, how do you like the biscuit?

No pic of my bow so I try to describe it. Looking at all the bows here mien is like a dinosaur in comparison.

Bow: Buckmasters
    Axle to Axle: 39"
    Weels: single cam
    Brace height: 6.5"
    Draw length: 28"
    Draw weight: 65 lb. 75% lettoff.
    String and cable: Zebra
    Rest: Drop away prong rest.
    Sight: True-Glo 2 pin. One set at 15 yards the other at 25 yards.
    Stabilizer: none
    Quiver: Kwiky when I hunt from a treestand. Will be taken from the bow once in the stand. Hip-Quiver when I spot and stalk. I hate having to much stuff on my bow making noice or rattle loose.
    Silencers: On the bow limbs none on the string, what ever is cheap, sometimes rubber spiderlegs sometimes the wooly kind. Riser and arrow rest coverd in mole skin.
    Arrows: Easton aluminum shafts of assorted types and styles. Buy what ever is on sale usually though 2514 Super-Slam or equivelant Game-Getter and Camo-Hunter.
    Fletching: 5" helical featers.
    Nock: Whatever they put on and does hold the arrow on the string.
    Broadheads: 125 grain Magnus with bleeder blades. Sometimes 125 grain Thunderheads, or 125 grain Muzzy.
    Arrow speed: Haven't got a clue, fast enough for a pass through.

The bow is ugly as sin and banged up. But it has taken a lot of game and continues to do so and that is all that matters to me. Maybe I buy soon a new one but it's hard to find bows longer than 35" to 36". I like them 39" and still better a little longer. Brand doesn't matter. Killing deer with it does.
    "Wouldn’t it be wise for us to be more tolerant of each other and pick our battles with the ones that really threaten our way of life?"

Here's my whisper quiet 2001 Hoyt Vortec 30" Saber Cam, it shoots weighted beman 340 arrows.

canuck2, so far i have no complaints i seem to be able to group arrows with no problem and the ones i don't i know are my fault.The whiscker bisquit does exactly what it is designed for, it holds the arrow perfectly and i can see how it can be an advantage if your sitting in a tree stand for awhile.Its just one of those things, some people are going to like them and some won't but until you actually try one for yourself and not listen to what other people said good or bad you'll never now if it works for you.There not that expensive try one you might like it, i know i'll try a few other rests and you never now i might find something i like better, or i mght go back to my biscuit.