Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Merrit, who is going?

Re: Merrit, who is going?

I`m not counting any one out mike i`am not that good myself !! but there has to be more than the four of us that want to play.

I'll be down Friday night and camping at the site. Looking forward to this shoot. Count me in on the money shoot. We should plan on all getting together Saturday night for a few wobblies. Just look for the loudest crew and that's where we'll be. Bows, beer and guitars, what more could a guy ask for.
    Live to hunt, hunt to live!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by swamper
    I'll be down Friday night and camping at the site. Looking forward to this shoot. Count me in on the money shoot. We should plan on all getting together Saturday night for a few wobblies. Just look for the loudest crew and that's where we'll be. Bows, beer and guitars, what more could a guy ask for.
    Im in!!!

Quote Originally Posted by swamper
    I'll be there again, not sure I'm sleeping in the car or the tent this time. Looking forward to sharing a couple more wobblies with you Q-town boys.

Kirby
    Huuked on foniks wurked fur me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

If we work this right guys we can have a bunch of HBC folks shoot together. Remebering that we have wives and kids that shoot together we should be able to get some good groups together,as for me I will shoot with anybody, kids wifes etc. If everybody lists their preferences we can pre plan. I know swamper likes to shoot reasonably fast and with out a bunch of babble. Chris likes to shoot with people of a similar skill level ( he hunts knocks ) Me and the missus will shoot with anybody , even the very talkative grandaughter, as long as we all end up at the end of the day having a good time. Here at the home it is hard to have a good time, hope they let me out in time to get down there.One thing for sure I want at least one side with Kirby. Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

Do you have anyone to push your wheelchair mike or can you hobble on your own. I am going to be on my own this year leaving my grandson at home so if if they let you out of the home in time i wouldn`t mind shooting a round with you.

Hey Mike, I'm bringing a rookie this time. But she's been practicing hard and really is looking forward to her first ourdoor shoot. And just like Willy, I'll hunt nocks any chance I get. We should talk about having another potluck at Hairball's Bar and Grill.
    Live to hunt, hunt to live!!!!!

Chris --- excellent idea !!! I will pack some venison steaks and plan on a get together on Saturday nite. Make sure you park on a flat spot so I can hobble around OK. The home won't let me bring the motorized chair so will have to hoof it.
    We should be able to figure out groups on Friday nite , or all meet at Swampers camper on Saturday morn and set the groups then.
    Looking forward to this one. Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

So far I see

So far I see this as " the group "
    1 Chris ( willyq ) a legend
    2 Samantha better than the " legend
    3 Michael , probably going to be the " legend "
    4 Alex will be the fashion queen of the shoot. Also gatherer of flowers.
    5 Gramma barb, Baby sitter extrodinaire and rookie shooter
    6 Swamper, Troubadour and landlord of Swampers Bar and Grill , also master chef of ribs.
    7 Kathy, rookie shooter and significant other of above mentioned swamper and who has been known to grab Oldtimers butt.
    8 Kirby, Shooter of some reknown and noted consumer of massive quantities of Quesnel cooking
    9 Cowboy-up69 HHHMMMM an unknown quantity ???
    10 Sealevel , a shooter of unknown capabilities but one who will wager freely
    11 Oldtimer, Patriarch of the first 5 in the list and if they let him out of the home will enjoy the company of #6 to # 10 while he attempts to lighten their pocket books.
    If I have missed anybody who wishes to join the group I apologize and for the rest of you " LET THE GAMES BEGIN " MIKE