Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Merrit, who is going?

Re: Merrit, who is going?

Rock, if your coming, ya might as well bring the bow, its alot of fun. even if your just out for a round or two.

Hope to see you there.

Kirby
    Huuked on foniks wurked fur me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

well sounds good to me. Seein as how I shoot in the old farts category and the eyes are goin what do you say to 30 points a side ?? he he he oh yea got a bum knee too - should be worth another 5 points' See you guys there on friday afternoon if they let me out of the home on time. Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

oldtimer you might be able to buys some pionts with beer

Oldtimer, Tell ya what, I'll give ya my points and we split the pot?

Kirby

Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

even that ain't gonna help ya Kirby...I'm gonna beat ya like a rented mule and leave ya fer dead by the side of the trail.....twoonies jingling in my pocket as I walk away!!! Hopin like heck that my new bow is here and set to go for Merritt.....not looking all that promising though!

Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by willyqbc
    Hopin like heck that my new bow is here and set to go for Merritt.....not looking all that promising though!

Chris
    What you picking up to start slinging with???
    Well see who is talking trash on the 2nd!

Kirby

Hopefully willie will get his new bow the day before and can`t hit the broadside of a barn door with it.Then all i have to do is beat kirby and his arrows bounce out so i can allready feel them twoonies jingling

Kirby, i have been waiting about 3 weeks on a new Ultra-tec. Xt3000 limbs, cam 1/2, 75% L/O. I shot a buddy of mines and it was pretty sweet......he is getting 300fps even at 64#'s slightly over 5GPP at a draw length that is an inch shorter than mine. It should be quiet, smooth and flat shooting. If it was in stock it should have been here within 2 weeks so I'm guessing it wasn't in stock so it will take the standard 4-6 weeks. I guess I'l just have to sling with my bowtech....shot 578/600 in Willy's puddle with it last sunday.....I think I'll be okay till the new one gets in!

Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

I'll be going to Merritt, if I get enough practise in, I might shoot. But be there for sure though.
    Can someone let me know where it is though, plz!!??

Sea Level don't count the old fart out !! Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills