Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Any New Info on First Nations Blockades?

Re: Any New Info on First Nations Blockades?

I was wondering if the FN people have a key to the locked gates ????..
    Hunting Elk Is All About Finding Them ,If You Can't Find Them Keep Trying ..

Holy one beaver blockade sexual intercoursing first nations ,,,,it will never change,will it ? ever? huh?huh?

Was up there maaannnyy moons ago ,,headin in,,,with all the toys,,,,got threatened to have our camp burned down and chit stolen,by a "first nation' ,headin in also,person in a large camper and a brand new f-350,,,,sustinence my azz.so we turned around,,,,not worth it.That was when I was a younger upstanding person,now that im an old miserable prick,I'd grab him by the throat and boot intercourse him.Maybe thats what it;ll take to stop this male cow excrement,,,,,,,no? Not that i condone violence,but it really is the bottom line isnt it?in one form or another.

would luv to roadblock em "in" there,,,lmao.

carry on,,
    musha rain dum a doo dum a da,,yeah

bushguy that is one funny post .. good word exchanges lol

So my guess is that the GOV has no plans for people who purchase LEH in the area;s that are subject to Blockades and have there hunts ruined due to ILLEGAL blockades. What a great system our MOE works by, take the money and screw the people who pay you.... seems fair right?????

There have been two other blockades in region 6 in the last couple months. One in Vanderhoof and another most recently in Houston. They blocked the same drilling company twice. The company as far as I know is not making much attempt to go through.

Why not just wire fisherdude with explosives, drop him off at any of the impending blockades with a mission to parley for access, he's a keen negotiator.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    So my guess is that the GOV has no plans for people who purchase LEH in the area;s that are subject to Blockades and have there hunts ruined due to ILLEGAL blockades. What a great system our MOE works by, take the money and screw the people who pay you.... seems fair right?????
    They have warned everybody who is applying for LEH, there is a huge red box next to the map on page 4 that says "Hunters should be aware access is limited in some areas and are advised to confirm access before applying."

So now if you draw a tag and can't get there it is your fault.

Soon to read in big block letters on the front page of the LEH Synopsis:

"Hunters should be aware access is limited in British Columbia and are advised to confirm access before applying"
    Not All Who Wander Are Lost

Dymtro, Thats pretty vague don't you think?. This is a big province with alot of limited access. Maybe they should have printed the "area(s) in question" instead of leaving it blank. The MOE knows exactly where the problems will be, yet leave it up to you, the hunter to find out..
    " You know you're in Goat country when it takes both arms
    and legs to climb and you can spit down on sheep". Patrick Stephens

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Extra points to whomever can post the best pic of Christys boobs!
    "When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the Universe." - John Muir

So what would happen if a bunch of guys from HBC got together and decided to blockade a section of land around Rock Creek for example just because they didnt want other hunting there.... what would happen.... I have a feeling there would be Police and CO's everywhere, I dont think the MOE would stand for that. What a joke this will just go on for ever and is another shot at our weak ass MOE and unwillingness to cause any sort of confrontation. Its a joke!

BC's coom-by-yah way of running things really hurts normal people sometimes and I sure wish there could be a overall of the system.