Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any New Info on First Nations Blockades?

Re: Any New Info on First Nations Blockades?

If the Government doesn't put a stop to this you can bet it will be coming to a neighbourhood near you! Gunner
    Support the BCWF, they volunteer to benefit all of us.

Thats just it. If they don't stop it now, the people will have to intervien.

Don't be such chickens, face the problem or quit talking about it bawk bawk cluck cluck cluck lol.
    Last edited by Jelvis; 04-13-2010 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    Don't be such chickens, face the problem or quit talking about it bawk bawk cluck cluck cluck lol.
    Are you going to be front and centre Jelvis...or hiding in the henhouse Gunner

I've never seen a blockade ever so don't know what I'd do to tell you the truth, I tend to avoid confrontations because it sucks you in and could do something that a person would say later, I should have just left and not got involved it wasn't worth it ..

I've never seen a blockade ever so don't know what I'd do to tell you the truth, I tend to avoid confrontations because it sucks you in and could do something that a person would say later, I should have just left and not got involved it wasn't worth it ..
    Your first post is encouraging confrontation and your second one states you avoid them. I would lean towards you are hoping something happens and want to watch from the sidelines. Who's clucking now.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnybear View Post
    Your first post is encouraging confrontation and your second one states you avoid them. I would lean towards you are hoping something happens and want to watch from the sidelines. Who's clucking now.
    It's amazing how a few more beers changes one's outlook on situations, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnybear View Post
    I think you hit the nail on the head Johnnybear!Jelvis,NO ONE likes confrontation,but eventually someone in this Province is going to feel he has been pushed too far.Sadly my personal belief is that confrontation will occur,and somebody will get hurt.I hope not,but if it happens I will lay the blame squarely at the feet of the Provincial Government. Gunner

I think you hit the nail on the head Johnnybear!Jelvis,NO ONE likes confrontation,but eventually someone in this Province is going to feel he has been pushed too far.Sadly my personal belief is that confrontation will occur,and somebody will get hurt.I hope not,but if it happens I will lay the blame squarely at the feet of the Provincial Government.
    I think we are going to see more and more road blocks in the coming years as first nations obviously have figured them out to be effective with absolutely no repurcussion.
    Don't Go Ninja'n Nobody, Don't Need Ninja'n!